21-When your kidnaped (child)

3RD pov

Each girl was in a diffrent room. A small lab. Each strapped to tables. Hooked up to machines. The walls glass so they could see eachother. Scientist in eachroom and they worked on the children. Waiting for them to wake up.

Sans

I opened my eyes and saw a bright light. I looked to the left and saw the other girls. I looke to my right and saw a man in a lab coat. I tried to get free.

"(P/c)!" I yell.

"She can't hear you." The man said filling a needle with a clear liquid. "Subject number 1. Also the oldest withing the children. Wakes withing an hour." He said in to a recorder. He came closer and I felt my electrical magic corse through me.

"Stay away from me!" i scream as my magic crosed through the small room and sent him flying across to the other side and broke my bounds. I ran over and bamged on the walls. "(P/c)! (M/c)! Wake up!" I saw a flashing light and another man hurried in and held me to the wall. The others waking up, fighting agenst the bounds. (P/c) looked at me scared. I grit my teech and was about to shoot again but I felt something prick my neck.

"There we go." I heard a voice say. I felt reality faze out. "Subject number 1 is stabel."

Papyrus

I watched the two men make (S/c) sleep. I lookedd around. Our order a little odd. (S/c), (U/c), (G/c), Me and the (M/c). The man in my room came over and I screamed. The glass crcked and th eman looked at it. I screamed louder and the wall seperating me and (M/c) brock, smashing into tinry peices.

"(M/c)!" I shout but men ran over and put a nuzzel type of thing on me from stopping me from screaming.

"No. (Y/n)!" She yelled before they whealed her away. No! Where are they taking her! I felt a prick in my neck and growled trying to snap at the men but things went fuzzy. Soon everything went black.

Mettaton

"(P/c)!" I screamed as I was moved into a room next to my old one. I looked over nad saw (P/c) being strapped to a dolly, like the others. Everyone of them knocked out. I looked around and let my eyes fill with tears.

"Seems like this one doesn't have any magic. A failed experament." A man said "She was the youngest. We gave her to little amount of magic." He sighed.

"But her soul." He pulled out a clear container witn a white human soul inside it.

"Thats mine!" I yelled and they looked over to me.

"Its white. You have magic. Show us now. Or-" He looked over to my sisters and the doctor in (P/c)'s room raised a hand gun and pointed it at her head. "Do we have your attention." I nodded quickly. He grinned. I began to sing and the small balls of light appeared. "Usless-" I cut him off when I fired one at him making him fall. I had my mouth tappped shut fore that. Them like the others a needle went into my neck. Knocking me out

Grillby

I tried to get out and when I couldn't I panicked and a fire started. I got out and I sat in the corner. I shack as the men put the fire out and grab me. I screamed and I had ice, cold water tipped on me, making me scream. I felt a prick in my neck and I was shoved to the wall. (U/c) fighting off the men. She looked at me and her eyes widened and the men got her. I cried as the world went black.

Undyne

I woke up and easily brock out. The man came at me and I nocked him out. More and more doctors came in and I heard a thump. I looked over to see a socking wet (U/c). I knew water caused her so much pain. I felt hands grab my hands and other hands grabbed my ankels, lifting me up. I struggled before I felt a prick and glanced at (G/c) begin strapped to a dolly. I felt my head fall as I fall into darkness.