14- First day of school

Sans

"Okay, so what are you going to do?" Daddy asked.

"Be good, listet to the teacher and wait for you to pick me up before going home." I smiled up at him.

"And whats my number one rule?" He asked. I looked down thinking about it before smiling.

"Stay away from boys." I smile. He chuckled adn ruffeled my hair.

"Good girl. Now go on." I nod adn smiled before running into the school.

**being picked up**

I walked out the school with my new friends. His name was Kyle. Daddy might be angry becasue he's a boy. I saw Daddy adn hug Kyle before running over to my daddy.

"What was my numbled one rule baby girl?" He asked.

"But Kyles my friend adn stopped a kid from being mean to me." I say sadly. He sighed adn ruffeld my ahri and took my hand.

"Fine, just no boyfriends yet." He said I blush and look at him.

"Dad!" I whine and he chuckled.

Papyrus

"I made you your lunch. Make sure you eat it all." I nodded happily. "Make lorts of friend adand I'll be here to pick you up when you finish." I nodded and open the car door, sliding out. He smiled adn waved. Iwaved back and hurried inside as I heard the bell.

**Being Picked Up**

I sat outside the school sadly. The other kids said I was weird and didn't like me. I frown adn tear up. I heard a car horn adn looked up. Papa adn Undyne was there. Undyne got out the ar adn picked me up.

"Why the long face?" SHe asked.

"The other kids dont like me." I frown.

"They just dont know you." She smiled. I smiled and giggled.

"I'll try again tomorrow." I smiled and my papa smiled at us.

Mettaton

Dad wanted to drop me off today. I smiled adn sat in the limo.

"Now what do you need to remember?" He asked.

"Be nice. Dont be friends with mean people and do my work." I smiled.

"And?" He asked.

"And be as fablouse as my dad." I smiled as the car stopped. Burger pants opened the door adn I slide out. "Bye BP. Bye dad." I wave.

**Being Picked Up**

I waved to my friend and walked to the car. Dad sat there adn smiled at me. Once the car door shut I frowned.

"Whats wrong angel?" He asked giving me his full attention.

"The other kids only want to be friends with me because your my dad." I say. "They kept asking if they could have free VIP tickets to your shows." I frown.

"Then dont be there friends Angel." Dad said. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back adn I smiled. I dont need friend. I have my dad.

Grillby

I got to school when Fuku dropped me off with dad. I smiled. But I was expelled after first lesson.

"Look we cant have (Y/n) here. Not after the incident today." The princaple said. He thinks I cant hear them.

"It was only a small fire." My dad argued.

"Yes but it could have been worse. SHe could have hurt someone. Im sorry but she will not be able to continue in our school." After that my dad came oout and took my hand.

"Im sorry dad." I say.

"No. It wasn't your fault (Y/n)." I smiled slightly adn he gave my hadn a little squeeze.

Undyne

Mama walked me to school and she smiled at me.

"Nock them dead lil' fish." I smiled brightly adn ran inside. In total I was there for a hour. My mum was called in. I swung my legs on the chair as I listened.

"Your daurghter will be expelled for a week." The principle said.

"Why!?" My mum yelled.

"She beat up another child." The man said. I burst in adn snapped.

"He was picking on another monster and hit me first!" I yelled. My mum smiled proudly.

"You should have told a teacher." He growled. Mama srowled and stud up, grabbing my hand.

"Dont worry. I'll just find another school for my child." Mama smiled. We walked out and I saw the kid I beet up. Ice pack on his eye and tissue in his noise. I glaired at him.

"Grow a pair." I snapped. Mama laughed adn carrie dme on her back, all the way home.