The "talk" (Teens)

Sans

"Hey kiddo?" I looked over to see my dad standing in the doorway. "I need to talk to you, apparently." Tori stud in the background glairing at Sans.

"Sure." I sat sitting up on my bed. "Whats up?"

"Well you know since your dating...Dillan, you need to know some spercific things." I know exactly where this is going.

"Okay dad, Im going to stop you right there." I say blushing. "I know exsacly what your going to say and I already know." I say. He sighed and smiled.

"Thank god becasue I had no idea what to say." He said. I smiled but them his expression went seriouse. "But if that boy even thinks of you in that way, he's gonna have a bad time."

Papyrus

Mettaton had to give me "the talk", since my dad didn't really know much himself. Mettaton expained everything in a lot of detail...I dont think I ever want to go near a boy again.

Mettaton

I listened to (P/c) and nodded. I walked down to my dad and smiled.

"Whats made you so happy?" He saiked.

"(P/c) said you and her had a chat. She explained everything to me and said Im not allowed to let Sam do anything like that to me." I say. Mettatons face went dark.

"No he's not. And if he does I'll make sure he can never do anything like it with anyone ever again." He said. (P/c) walked in adn smiled at me.

"Kissings okay though, right?" I asked. (P/c) hugged me and held me tightly.

"Stay innocent forever." She said. I giggled and my dad smiled at me.

Grillby

My dad was a stuttering, blushing mess when he tried to explain "the birds and the bees" with me. I was going to tell him I already knew this stuff but he wouldn't let me get a word in.

"So you understand?" He asked.

"Dad I tried to tell you, I already know this stuff. We get sex education in school." I say. He looked at me with a blank look. "But dont worry. Im not ready for any of that stuff yet." I smiled. He stud up adn ruffled my hair and walked out.

Undyne

I walked home from school and had a lot of home work we had sex education in school and I had a couple leflets about it. I just put them on my desk and went to have a shower.

*****Alphy's POV*****

"(Y/n)?" I asked as I wlaked into her bedroom. I looked around and saw some things on her desk. I was going to leave but I was slightly shocked at what was on her desk. I go over and pick it up. I tensed.

"Hey Al, what's that?" Undyne came up behind me nad looked at it.

"I think you should talk to (Y/n)." I say. She noded and took the leaflet and walked to the livingroom.

*****(Y/n)'s POV*****

I walked down stairs and saw my mums sat on the sofa.

"We need to talk." My mum sai dand Aly left the room. I sat on the sofa and my mum handed me my leaflet. "Now I want the truth. Do you have this because you want to do things with Conner?" I blushed brightly.

"What!? No! We had Sex Education. They made us take them." I say. She sighed in releif.

"Thank god." She said falling back into the sofa.