5- First Words (toddler)

Sans

I watched daddy and uncle pappy watching TV. I was in my play pen and I look around. I wanted daddy. I go over to the side and look around.

"aaa" I say. They didn't look over to me. "ddaaaaa." Nothing. "da. da. da" Still nothing. Did they not love me anymore. I want daddy. "Daddy." I cry. Daddy looked at me shocked. "Daddy." I sob reaching out to him. He came over quickly and picked me up.

"Wowie. She spoke." Uncle Pappy cheered.

"It's okay baby I'm here." I cuddled into him and us a death grip on his shirt.

Papyrus

"Come on (Y/n). Say papyrus." Daddy said. I smile and tilt my head.

"She's so cute." Auntie Al said.

"Aaaa..." I said making both of them watch me carefully. "Allie." I smile reaching out to auntie Al. She smiled and squealed picking me up, hugging me. Daddy looked sad. "aaaaa..."

"Come on (Y/n)." Daddy said holding me to his face. I touch his cheek.

"papa." I smile. He smiled brightly and I giggle as he spun around with me in his arms.

"I'm a papa." Daddy cheered. I giggle more and cuddled into him. I love my papa.

Mettaton

"Welcome beauties and gentle beauties." Daddy said. "Welcome to cooking with a killer robot." I watch as my daddy walks around and cooks a cake. "(Y/n). This cakes for you." I giggle and clap my hands. Everyone started to yell and clap too. I tear up and try to grab my dad.

"Dada." I whimper. I saw his eyes shin and he picked me up.

"Did you call me 'dada'? sweetie~ Did you say your first word~" He cooed. I giggle and smile.

"Dada." I cheer. I heard everyone 'awww' I smile. I made dada happy.

Grillby

Daddy was gone again. I look at sissy and smile. She was on her phone. I sat on the ground playing with a rattle.

"Sissy." I say. She looked over at me, her eyes really big.

"What did you say to m-"

"Sissy!" I cheer happily. She scooped me in her arms and grabbed her coat. "Sissy?"

"We got to tell daddy." She smiled. I giggle and she took me to daddy's work. I smile and looked around. Everyone was looking at me. I held on to Sissy tightly. "Don't worry (Y/n). Your safe." I saw daddy and smile.

"Daddy." I smile. Grillby looked up at me. "Daddy."

"No (Y/n). Not daddy." I whimper and hid my face in sissy top. "Take her home Fuku." She nodded and walked us home until a monster stud in front of us.

"Give me that human kid." It said. I cried and Fuku fought the monster. She was hurt and she held me tightly.

"Daddy!" I shout, sobbing. The monster picked me up.

"Put my child down." I looked to see daddy. He fought the monster until he ran off. Daddy picked me up and took me home.

"Daddy?"

"Yes sweetie. Daddy." I smile and hold on to his shirt tightly ad Fuku walked with us.

Undyne

I watch mamma and Pappy cook. I smile from my play pen. I watch as they smash veggies and cook the pasta. Then set fire to the house.

"Looks like I'm staying with you for a while Papyrus." Mamma said.

*5 MINUTES LATER*

When we got to papy's house I saw sans.

"Ans." I cheer. He looked over and smiled. I floated over and landed into his lap.

"Its not far your her first word." Undyne growled.

"I wasn't." Sans said. "You just never heard her." He grinned. He looked at me. "Go on kiddo."

"Mamma." I say. Undye smiled brightly and scooped me in her arms hugging me tightly.