10-Meating Frisk (Child)

Your about 8-9 now

Sans

I stand in the snow making a snow man. I look up to see a kid a little older than me and they walked over.

"Want some help?" They asked. I could tell they was human. I smiled and nodded. We finished the snow man and had a snow ball fight.

"(Y/n)!" I heard daddy call. "Time to come in." I smile and looked to the kid I now knew was named Frisk. I grab there hand and pulled them with me.

"Come meet my dad and Uncle pappy." I smile and walked inside.

"Well good to see you again kiddo." Dad chuckled. They met?

"We made a snow man." I cheered.

"Well come on. Dinners ready." I nod. I hug frisk before going off to eat.

Papyrus

I smile as I sat in water fall. My feet dipped in the water. I hummed softly but stop when I heard footsteps. I look up to see a kid with a stripped jumper.

"Hello." I smile. They waved and sat by me. They picked up a stick and used it to stir the water. We sat there for what felt like forever but it felt good.

"(Y/n)! Are you here!?" I look up to see uncle Sans.

"I'm here uncle Sans." I smile. He came over and patted my head.

"See you met Frisk." He smiled. I nodded and smiled to the other kid. "Well come on. Your dads finished dinner." I nod and got up, Frisk following. I hug them and grabbed uncle Sans hand.

"Hope I see you soon." I smile. They nodded and we walked home, using one of uncle Sans short cuts.

Mettaton

I smile as I watched my dad and the child pose. I giggle as the ratings went up faster than ever. I watch them end and the show ended. I ran over and daddy scooped me in his arms.

"Frisk this is my little star (Y/n)." dad said putting me down. Frisk waved and I went over and hugged them.

"We can be best friends." I smile. They nodded and I took there hand taking them to play.

Grillby

I stud behind the counter with my dad looking out at the costumers. I watch as Sans walks in with a kid. There human I think. I watch as they come over and Sans sits down, poor kid gets a whoopee cousin seat.

"Watch where you sit-" He stopped, seeing me watching them. "Hey there (Y/n). This is a friend of mine." I look over to them and giggle. "So kiddo what do you want. Burgers or fries." I waited for them and they asked for two orders of fries. I watched dad walk off and I giggle. "Want some ketchup for those fries?" The kid nodded and took it. I shook my head and they stopped. Sans chuckled.

"(Y/n)." I look up at my dad. "Why don't you ask Sans about his unpaid tab." I look over to Sans and hold out my hand, waiting for the money.

"I'll pay it next time I'm here." Sans said and walked out. I smiled at the kid and watched them leave.

Undyne

I smile as I sat at home. Mamma had been out all da doing stuff so I had to stay at home alone. It was okay though Alphis cam over to check on my now and then. I smile as I heard the door. I got up and open it to see papyrus and a kid.

"Pappy!" I cheer hugging his waist.

"HELLO (Y/N). IS UNDYNE HERE?" I nod and looked at the kid.

"Mamma!" I call. She came over and looked at the kid and pulled me behind her.

"UNDYNE THIS IS MY NEW FRIEND!" Pappy smiled. Well 10 minutes later, the tables broken, the windows broken and the kitchen was on fire. I look over to Frisk and laugh and so did they. Mamma laughed too.