25-Periods

Sans

When it's that time I'm very...touchy. I take everything offensively.

I sat there, wrapped in a blanket and Toriel handed me some ice cream. I smiled and ate it happily.

"Hey don't eat it all." Dad smiled takeing a spoon adn took a bit. Eat it all? I teared up. Was he calling me fat? Or greedy? Does he think that? He looked at me shocked. "What?" I shoved the tube of ice cream at him and went up to your room.

"Dont worry Sans shes just on her period. Its natural for girls her age. I'll explain it another time but maybe you should be carful with what you say around (Y/n) for the next couple of days." Tori said. He nodded and carried on eating the ice cream.

Papyrus

When it was my time I was always in pain. It would hurt so bad and had to keep taking pain killers. Mettaton was sweet enough to learn about this stuff so he can look after (M/c). So when I had my first period he explained it to me.

"Its okay darling." He said sweetly as I curl up and hug a hot water bottel to my hips and stomach. "It will only last a couple days. A week at most." He said stroking my hair.

"(Y/n)! We have a cooking leason with Undyne. We need to hurry or we'll be-" He stopped and looked at my state. "(Y/n)? Are you okay?" He asked sadly.

"She's fine papy dear. I'll explain later but she needs lots of rest." Mettaton smiled and kissed my head. Papyrus doing the same and they walked out, turning off my light, letting me sleep.

Mettaton

I was very clingy. But the bad thing is that I over lapped (P/c). Because she was in so much pain people had to help her more. Now and then Alphys had to come over to make sure she was okay. They think it's because the magic that was put inside her was a larger dose then ours. I whimper as I watch my dad fill a water bottle for (P/c). He walked upstairs and I pulled out my phone. I called BP and he came over quickly.

"Hey little buddy. I thourght your dad was here?" He asked.

"Yeah but everyones busy beacuse (P/c)'s on her period and it causes her a lot of pain. So I'm on my own." I sigh. He chuckled and sat on the sofa. I smiled and cuddel into him. "Hugs?" I mumble. He chuckled and put out his cigarette and hugged me. I smiled and sighed happily.

"What is this?" BP jumped at my dads voice.

"BP's hanging with me because I knew you was all busy. But don't worry I'm fine with it." I smiled.

"Burger Pants just remember you are 16 years older than my daurghter." My dad growled. "So if you take advantage of her I will not be happy. Do I make myself clear." BP loked between us before nodding. I smiled as my dad walked out the room. I nuzzeled back into BP.

"Go to sleep, buddy." I smiled as his fingers ran through my hair.

Grillby

Muffet helped me since my dad was no help at all when it came down to girls. I groan in pain and Muffet handed me some tea.

"Do I have to pay for that?" My dad asked.

"Since (Y/n)'s in pain. I can make an exception." She smiled and put my head on her lap.

"Im not a child you know." I say. She moved and I doubled over in pain. I quickly wrap my arms around her waist. "Please don't move. It hurts more." I groan. She smiled. She stroked my hair and I soon fell asleep.

Undyne

I was very easily annoyed. I sat in the livingroom with (S/c). She just kept flipping through the channels. That, I don't care about. It was the fact she'd leave it on a couple minutes before changing it again.

"Just pick a channel!" I yelled. She smirked and kept doing it, so I tackled her, my mum watching us fight over the remot. "Give it to me!"

"No Im older so I get to pick." She grinned.

"You know what, do what you want." I growl and go upstairs, my mum chuckling as Sans holds out his hand. My mum putting a note in his hand.

"Told you. She always plays the age card." Sans chuckled.

"Double it if (Y/n) comes back in less than 5 minutes." She said. He shook on it and just as they made the deal, I jump of the stair case and pinned (S/c) down adn snatched the remote.

"Older or not. I'm stronger." I grin as I put (fav/movie) on. Sans givng Undyne the money and double it.