16- Finding out the truth (Part 1)

Sans

I smiled as I walked home with my dad. I smiled as I ran insidde and saw a tall goat lady. She looked down at me and smiled.

"Is that you (Y/n)? Havn't you grown. It feels like forever since I put you in Sans care." She smiled. Dad tensed adn I looked at him.

"What does she meen?" I asked. Dad frowned adn sat down. I walked over and stud there.

"(Y/n). Im so sorry. I should have told you before. Im not your dad. I just took you in." I teared up. I looked at the woman adn then my dad. He went to hug me but I ran up to my room, slamming the door.

Papyrus

"I'm home papa." I smiled. I heard muffled voices and walked towards the kitchen.

"You have to tell her paps." Undyne said. "If you dont she'll only find out an dbe more upset." I looked in and she looked up at me.

"Whats going on?" I asked. Papa motioned me to go over and I smiled. I walked over but he looked sad. So did Uncle Sans. He pulled out a chair and I sat down. "Are you okay?"

"Im fine, (Y/n)." He smiled sadly. "But I need to tell you something and you might get angry or upset." I nodded and he took a deep breath. "(Y/n), Im not your real dad." He said. I frowned adn looked at Undyne but she judt looked down, Sans doing the same.

"Who is?" I asked.

"I dont know. I found you in the underground on your own." He frowned. I got up and hugged papa.

"Your still my Papa." I smiled. He hugged me back adn I smiled.

Mettaton

"Daddy?" My dad looked over. "Where's my mummy?" He tenced and sighed.

"I dont know sweetie." He frowned.

"What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head to the left. he frowned adn came over. He picked me up adn sat down, sitting me on his lap.

"(Y/n)? You know how your human?" He asked. I nodded. "And Im a monster?" I nodded again. "(Y/n)? Do you know where Im going with this?" He asked adn I looked down. I nodded slowly. "Sweetie. I love youlike my own. I am your family so is blooky adn the other monsters." I smiled and hugged him tightly. I teared up adn softly cried. "Shh. It's okay (Y/n). I have you."

Grillby

I waited tabels at my dads new restraint. I smiled adn waved as Sans walked in. I smiled as I took food adn drinks to costamers. I smiled as I cleened a tabel with my earphones in but a convosation made me turn my music down.

"I will tell her when Im ready." My dad said.

"Grillby. I heard the scientists that made her magic know about her. There was experiments done on 5 children. Each with a diffrent gift (All the children). They want them back. You need to tell her for her safty." I didn't hear anything but then Sans chucked. I went to clean another tabel to make it look like I wasn't listening. "Remember all those years ago I brought her to you. Bavk then you refused to father her. But she grew on you. You love her just as much as Fufu now." Sans chuckled.

"You make it sould like I didn't want her. I was just scard. But look at her now. (Y/n) has me and fufu." I dropped thee glass I was holding and everything froze. They was talking about me?

"(Y/n)?" Sans asked. "I think she heard-" I quickly rip off the apron adn took off running, out the restraint.

Undyne

I sat at home and yawn. I looked towards the kitchen. I walked up to my room but stopped when I saw my mums bedroom door open. I pushed open the door and looked around. I smiled adn looked for a hiding spot. I go over to her bed. I looked under an dsaw a box with my name on it. I pull it out and pulled out some photos, with some dates on them. I smiled until I found one. It was of me and mama. On the back it said "The dad paps gave my little fish to me". I froze when I heard footsteps coming up stairs. I quickly rush to the closet, nocking over the box when I saw something that made me cry. Adotion forms. I pick them up and ran to the closet. I hid and hugged the forms to my chest.

"(Y/n)? You in here-" She stopped adn walked over to the box. She picked it up adn looked through it. "Oh no. (Y/n)!" She yelled running out and I heard her yelling my name through the house. I looked at the forms. She wasn't my mama?