27-Your First Kiss

Sans

I was at the park getting Ice Cream with Dillan. I smiled as I quietly ate it. He chuckled. I looked over and he reached over and whipped some off my cheek. I felt my face burn red.

"Such a messy eater." He chuckled. I looked away slightly and ate while my face burned red. He smiled and wrapped his arm around me. "So, is your dad following us this time?" I sigh. The last couple dates my dad would follow us. Everytime Dillan went to kiss me He got in the way.

"I havn't seen him, so Im-" I was cut off when He pulled me closer, making me drop my ice cream and pressed his lips to mine gently. I was shocked. So shocked that I froze. Soon I melted into his arrms and kissed back. He pulled away slowly and smiled at me.

"I've wanted to do that since our first date." He samield. I blushed and put my face in his chest. He chuckled and hugged me. "I love you (Y/n)."

"Love you too."

Papyrus

I smiled as I waslked with Mark after another date. He held my hand tightly and I glanced up at him. He looked down at me and I looked away quickly.

"You okay, (Y/n)?" He asked. I nodded and he stopped. I looked up at him and he was blushing slightly. He leaned down and kissed me sweetly. I felt my face light up. My ears standing up straight. I kissed back softly and he pulled away. "Sorry." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I just looked at him still a little shocked. "(Y/n)?" I jump a little.

"It's okay. I don't mind." I smiled. He smiled and kissed my head. We carried on walking and he left when we reached my house. He kissed me quickly once again before leaving.

Mettaton

Sam liked to act like a cool guy. He text me saying to meet him at the park. I smiled and put on my favorate kneel leight (2nd/f/c) dress and matching flats. I grabbed my phone and walked towards the park. When I got there I saw Sam and one of his mates. I didn't really like Sams friends they wasn't the nicest people.

"So this is your girl?" The guy said. "Not much to look at is she?" Sam looked to the guys and growled at him. He walked over and looked at me. He smiled adn kissed my head softly. "I dont get what you see in her. Is she good in bed or something?" Sam looked over to him. I frowned and took a step back. Sam looked at me sadly. "Oh you havn't slept with her yet." He laughed.

"Maybe I should go home." I whisper. He frownd.

"No." Sam said taking my hands. "He just turned up. I didn't want him here." Sam said but all I heard was the insults the other threw at me. Sam growled and stormed over grabbing him by the collor of his shirt and shoving him agenst the kiddie climbing wall. "You will shut the hell up." Sam growled. "Or I'll rip your arms off. I love her and if you say one more thing that will hurt her I will beet you into a bloody puddle." Sam growled. He threw the other to the floor and kicked him. "Go." Sam growled. The other quickly got up adn hurried away. Sam came over and hugged me tightly. "Sorry you saw that." I held him tighlty.

"Its okay. Thank you." I smiled and kissed his lips quickly, before burying my face in his chest as it burnd brightly. I felt him let me go. He lifted my head and kissed me sweetly before slowly pulling away.

"Your welcome princess."

Grillby

Harry took me out again and it went well. I smiled as he held my hand and we walked to the restraint. It was closed.

"Guess my dad's out with Muffet." I say. I walked over and looked back. "Wanna come in?" I asked. He blushed but nodded. We walked inside and I locked the door behind me, knowing my dad would kill me if I didn't. I walked up and we sat on the sofa. I turned on the TV and Harry wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and cuddle into him. After about half an hour Harry sighed.

"I better go. My paretns will worry." I nodded and walked him to the door. He smiled and kissed me softly before levaing. I walked up the stair before it clicked in my head. That was my first kiss. I felt myself blush. I burned the sofa.

Undyne

I smiled as I watched Conner win every match so far. He only had one left. He walked over and I gave him his wateer. I had to admit seeing his shirtless was hot. He had a good body. I smiled.

"You have to win this match and then your the champ." I smiled.

"If I win I get a kiss." He smirked. I just looked at him and bllushed a little. He kissed my hcheek and got back into the ring. As exspected he won. I smiled as he panted and walked over. I handed him his towle and water but he quickly captured my lips with his. Others watching wolf whistled. He pulled away and grabbed the towle and water. "Thanks babe." I blushed brighter and he chuckled.