31-Wedding Bells (Teen)

Sans

I smiled as I sat there and watched Toriel walk down the isel. Over to my dad, who I giggled at for wearing a white shirt with the word "tux" written on it with a bow tie.

"We are gavered here to witness the love between Toriel and Sans." The ceromony was great. I had a mum. But then again she was my mum no matter what anyone said to me.

Papyrus

I walked down the isle frowing petals, bored. my dad walking down the isel to Mettaton. I glair at him. It was his idea to put me in a (Worst colour) dress. Meta ton just chuckle as he saw me glair at him. My ears flat agents my head.

(M/c) didn't seem to mind. I sigh as I watched the wedding. My dad was happy. I couldn't care less.

Mettaton

My dad had put me in a horribal dress but I knew he was happy so I just ignored it, not wanting to ruin their day. The smile on Poppy's face made me forget about the dress anyway. (P/c) didn't seem happy but I think that was because of the dress. She was smiling by the end. I couldn't help but smile too. My dad smiled at me while I giggled. Im happy if my dads happy. 

Grillby

I never thought my dad would ever marry muffet. I never thought my dad would get married to anyone. 

But he did and she looked beautiful. I smiled as me and fuku watched her walk to my dad. Fuku found it slightly strange since her dad was marrying her best friend. I giggled as Sans sat there saying stupid jokes and silly puns as if we was back in the restraint.

Undyne

Finally they got married. 

The ceromony was beautiful and I watched as they danced together. I smiled and watched as the others joined in. Dancing in there pairs. Soon my two mums came over and dragged me to dance with them both. What can I say? I love them both.