26-Your First Date

Sans

Once dressed I walked to the movies, after telling my dad I was going out with friends. I smiled as I saw Dillan. I smiled adn walked over. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He paid for our tickets and snacks. I smiled and sat next to him. He lifted the arm rest adn I cuddel up to him. We'd been dating without my dad knowing for about a month. It was pretty hard work. Half way through the movie I heard something that made me freeze.

"Good film, right (Y/n)?" I looked to the seat behind us and there was my dad. Glairing at Dillan.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" I asked. Dillan turned around adn tenced.

"Hey pal. Wanna tell me why you have your arm around my daughter like you own her." My dad growled.

"Dad." I growl. I grabbed Dillans hand adn took him out. "I am so sorry that he was there. I swear I didn't know-" Dillan hugged me

"Calm down. I was going to meet him sooner or late. I wish it wasn't while he was spying on our date but he's just looking out for you." He smiled. "Let me walk you home." I nodded adn he wrapped his arm around me. I smiled as we walked down the street. We reached my house and he smiled down at me. "I'll take you out again soon. I promise."

"I'll keep you to you'r words." I smiled. He leaned down adn kissed my cheek. "See you at school." He nodded and I walked inside adn there was Toriel lecturing my dad about following me on a date.

"Dont worry Tori I'll just follow you guys on your next date." I grin looking over to my dad, who was blushing. "But really dad. What was you thinking? Dillans a good guy. He actually understud that you was looking out for me. He's not some honey teenager like the other guys now leave him alone." I say and go up to my room. I pull out my phone.

-Night princess <3-

I smiled and sent a quick night before I changed and went to bed.

Papyrus

Dad was pretty calm when I said I was going out with a guy. I got changed and walked down stairs.

"(Y/n)? Why are you dressed up?" My dad asked.

"I have a date remember?" I asked.

"No you said you was going out. You never told me it was a date." He said.

"Well I need to go or I'll be late." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I smiled as I walked to the spot and saw Mark. I giggled and walked over. He smiled and took my hand. We walked to a small cafe and we had a small ice cream each and a drink before Mark walked me home.

"Sorry it wasn't big and amazing." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"What do you mean. I had a great time." I smiled.

"Well I promise, I'll take you somewhere better next time." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Get your hands off (Y/n)!" I jumped and looked over to see Mettaton pulling my dad into a bush.

"Who's that?" Mark asked.

"My dad and his boyfriend." I sigh. "You better go." I kiss his cheek. "Thanks for today." He smiled, noddding before walking home. I glair at the bush. I walked over and saw Mettaton pinning my dad down, his hand on his mouth. "Do you need to embarres me more than you already do? I get your concerned but trust me. He wont hurt me. If he does I'll handel it." Dad got up and hugged me.

"Just please be carful." He whispered. I nodded.

Mettaton