24-Alone time with the girlfriend/boyfriends

Hey guys I know my spelling isn't the greatest but for some reason spell chek isn't working on my laptop so I am trying and as soon as I fix my laptop I promise I will fix all the spelling mistakes. Im so sorry again.

****************************************************************

Sans

It was summer vacation but dad had to run to work for something. I sat there with Tori.

"Hey, Tori. Wanna help me with my science project?" asked. SHe smiled but frowned.

"Im sorry my child I dont know much about science. I teach english." I smiled adn took her hand.

"Dont worry I'll teach you." I smiled.

*****Skip set up*****

"Okay so what is that stuff?" Toriel asked.

"Wll this is 35% hydrogen preoxide. Its kind of dangerouse." She gave me a worried look. "Its okay. We are well protected." I smiled.

"Okay and whats this?" She asked.

"Potassium Iodide. Is a catalist. It makes the reaction, react faster." I say.

"Okay so we just pout the potassium Iodide into the hydrogen preoxide, right?" She said tipping it in.

"Tori wait!" But too late. The foam spilled out and all over the place. Dad walked in adn looked at the mess.

"I toold you to do this with an adult." He sighed. Tori poped up over the foam and he chuckled. "Oh I get it you was give Tori a to-toriel." He laughed. I snickered and Tori laughed. I sigh as I cleaned up the mess. Sans went to ge some food. I smiled up at Tori. I finished cleaning adn went up to my room to clean up.

"Thanks fot the help mum." I smiled adn walked inside me room to get changed.

Papyrus

Dad an Mettaton took me adn (M/c) out to a carniva. I stud by Mettaton as dad took (M/c) to get some food for us.

"So, why didn't you go with them?" Mettaton asked.

"I wanted to talk to you." I say. I loked up at him. "I knw my uncle Sans already gave you a long speech about being good to my dad but its not just him. YOU have to look after (M/c). You being on tour is breaking her." I say sadly. "I trust you adn I know your a good person but..." I trail off and lok up at him. "Look. Even though yuo and m dad arn't married, your my dad to me. Just make sure you know where your heart is. Okay?" I smiled adn reach upa dn kiss his cheek.

"Dont worry. I'll be around more." I smiled adn loked over and smiled as dad walked over with ice creams for us.

Mettaton

I sat on papy's shoulders as we wait in the que.

"What flavor would you like (Y/n)?" He asked.

"(f/f), please." I smiled.

"Thats the same as (P/c)'s." He smiled. We reached the van adn we got the icecreams. "Here you go (Y/n)."

"Thanks dad." I smiled but froze to what I had said. I teared up adn pappy, lowered me into his arms and hugged me.

"You think of me as a dad?" He asked happily.

"Your not mad?" I asked.

"No. Now I have two beautiful daughters." He smiled adn we ran over to daddy adn (P/c) with the ice creams.

Grillby

I had spent time with Muffet all the time but I was still sick but dad had work and Fuku had school. So Muffet came over and looked after me all day.

"So. How are you feeling? Any better?" She asked. I shook my head. She walke to the kitchen adn 10 minutes later she came back with a warm bowl of soup. She placed it aat thee table and I shuffel over. "Do you want a glass of water?" She asked. Water? I remeber the ice water adn jumped up. Muffet rushed over and held me carfully. "Easy. No water, okay? What about tea?" I nodded slowly adn she sat me back down. I ate quietly, whipping up the bit I spilled. Soon Muffet came back adn put a cup of sweet tea in front on me. I smiled as she sipped on her own cup. "Feeling better?" I nodded a little. "Well go get a rest." I nodded and smiled. I went over adn laid on the bed, my head on Muffets lap. I yawn adn slowly close my eyes.

"Your a good mum." I day dozzing off. I hug her waist softly. "Night mum." I felt her tence but then she stroked my hair.

Undyne

Mum had to go talk to Asgore so I staid in the basment and practised using my punchingbag. Since the incadent with the scientists, I've been alot stronger. I growl at the memory of what they did to my sisters. I growl and do one punch, breaking the bag off and sending it into the wall. I sigh and walked upstairs, grabbing a towl and wipping off the sweat. I walked up and saw Alphys eating ramen watching nime. I looked over.

"Which one is it?" I asked.

"Attack on Titan." She said. I instnatly jump over the back of the sofa and sat next to her.

"Do you like it so far?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

*****1 hour later*****

I looked down to see Alphys sleeping. I smiled and picked heer up and walked up to mums room. I opened the door and put her on the be dand kissed her head.

"Night mum." I smiled