30-Heartbrocken (Teen)

Sans

My dad suggested we watch a movie. I know he wanted to distract me. Tori came over and I laid down, my head in her lap. In the movie the guy cheated on the main girl and then she forgave him.

"She's so stupid." I mumble. My dad chuckled and pat my leg a little. "Love sucks."

"I know. But it gets better." He smiled sadly at me. I frowned and turned to the film. "What! Why would you marry him!? He slept with your best friend!" I yell at the TV.

"Okay lets watch a diffrent movie." Tori said turning off the TV.

Papyrus

Dad found out I snuck out. He also found out what happened. I just staid in my room.

"(Y/n)?" I looked over to see Mettaton. "Your dads worried about you sweetie."

"Im fine." I mumbled.

"No your not. You havrn't left the room in 2 days and have hardly eaten." He sighed.

"You should worry more about (M/c). That idiot hurt her more that I was hurt." I sigh and sat up. "I just want to be alone for a while." Mettaton frowneed sadly but nodded and left the room, not really knowing what else to do.

Mettaton

I shot up panting. Another nightmare. About what happened. What could have happened? I looked around. It was dark out and I whimper. I laid back down and covered my head with my blankets.

"(Y/n)?" I heard Papyrus whisper. I looked over and he quietly came over. "Are you okay?" I nodded and he frowned. He moved me over and laid next to me, holding me to his chest. "Go back to sleep. You wont have any night terrors with the great Papyruse here." He proudly said. I smiled and hugged him.

Mettatons POV

After getting (P/c) to leave the room we walked to (Y/n) to find her asleep on Papyrus's ribs. I smiled and (P/c) sighed.

"At least she isn't having nightmares." I smiled agreeing.

Grillby

It hurt to cry but I was already hurting so I didn't care. I sniffle as Fuku hugged me. My dad walked in and frowned at me. Fuku left.

"I told you not to go." He sighed and I nodded, tearing up. He pulled me closer and held me tightly. "I promise, it will get better." I nodded and he strocked my hair until I fell asleep.

Undyne

I was upset yeah. Angry....yeah. I stud in the basment, tears in my eyes and I punched my punching bag over and over. I didn't care. I wanted to feal nothing. I didn't even hear my mum walk in.

"(Y/n)!" She yelled making me stop. I look over and my mum came over and hugged me. "It's okay." She whispered. I whimper and held her tightly as more tears fell. To hell with guys. I got my family.