11- When someone babysits you (Child)

Sans

Daddy smiled as he walked into Grillby's

"Hey Grilbz? Could you watch (Y/n), I just got to go do something quickly." Grilby nodded and Sans let go of my hand. "Be have and listen to Grilbey." I nodded and he kissed my head. I go over to Grilby and sit there drawing. I look up and smile.

"What are you smiling at little one?" He asked leaning closer. I giggle and show him my drawing. It was a picture of him. "Well, this is something special." He chuckled. "Why don't we put it on the wall." I smiled and nodded. He picked me up a little and I put it on the wall. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

Papyrus

I look at papa.

"IT'S OKAY (Y/N). I'M ONLY GOING TO BE GONE A COUPLE HOURS." He said. I looked to Auntie Undyne.

"There's gonna be no fires, right?" I asked. She chuckled and smiled, showing her teeth, while putting her thumb up.

"SEE, NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT." Papa smiled. I smile and he left.

"Come on kiddo, lets make some dinner." She smiled...then there was a fire.

Mettaton

I sit in Uncle Blookys house. I giggle as we watched my dad on TV. He was interviewing the mean man again and didn't want me to be there.

"Its simple darling. Answer correctly or die." My dad said giving a sweet smile. "True of False. My little star is magic?" He said.

"True." The monster smiled. An alarm when off and the audience cheered.

"Okay. You get it. Now for the real question." My dad grinned evil. All the other monsters looked confused. "You threatened my (Y/n)?" He asked through his teeth. "You attacked her?" He snapped. I saw his eye glow and he grinned widely. "And I'm going to kill you for it." He said and the TV went static with words across them.

"It seems the show was cut short today." Blooky said getting up. He went off to the computer and I went to my drawing until daddy came to get me.

Grillby

I look up at Muffet. I looked to Daddy and Fuku and pout.

"Sorry sweetie. We need to go out some where. We'll be back soon." My dad smiled. I huff and looked to Muffet and hug her. She smiled and pat my back.

"See you soon (Y/n)." Fuku smiled. I wave and they where gone.

"Anutie Muffet. What should we do?" I asked.

"Lets have some tea and a pastry." She smiled. "I 'll get your dad to pay for it later."

Undyne

"Promise you'll be good." I nod and look up at the king.

"I like king." I sile. "I'll be good." He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Don't worry Undyne, She will be fine here for a couple hours." Mama nodded and walked off. "Tea?" He asked.

"Tea." I smile. We sat there drinking tea and drawing while he showed me around his garden.