Chapter 2

Chaeyoung's POV

Hello! My name is Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung.

I guess my story begins with the big move my family and I made to the USA from Australia. I'm going to definitely miss my home town and the friends and family members I left behind. But this is a fresh start atleast. I just hope I make friends.

I arrived in seoul around 2 weeks ago and I can already say I love it here. The weather is just wow.

I still haven't finished unpacking. I actually barely started, atleast I have the bed. I made sure I woke super early today to get ready for my first day of school. It's such a nerve wrecking thing. I'm currently pacing around my room thinking of all the diffrent scenarios that could happen today.

"You're going to wear down the carpet if you keep going back and forth you know," remarked my older sister/no jam-bro, Jungyeon.

She scared me so much, I had no idea she was sitting on my bed watching me.

"You looks like a lost puppy," my 8years old lil'brother. I pouted and layed down on my bed. I grabbed my little brother and hugged him, I was so nervous for today. Why did we have to move for my senior year.

"Chaeyoung, everything is going to be okay. You are going to do great and make friends in no time, especially with our accent. Everyone wants to be friends with people with accents."

I rolled my eyes ather, but I'll admit she succeded in making me smile. I realized that she's right though, I'm worry so much over something I can't control. Anyway it's just a year and then I'm done and I'll probably never see people from my school again. I'll probably even go back to Australia later for college maybe.

I looked over to my alarm and notice I should go before it gets late. I kiss my little brother and hug jungyeon unnie before going to say goodbye with my parents. They reassured me I'll do just fine with school and friends. I've always been a straight A student and friends aren't that hard to make since I'm friendly and outspoken. I said goodbye and drove to my new school.

When I got to the school, it was a bit overwhelming. Took me awhile to find administaration to get my schedule.

On the first period I took a few wrong turns. I tried asking for help, but no one would help. A few guys triedto even flirt with me. Wow. This one dude name Jackson tried extremely hard to get my number, jokes on him when a stanger answers the phone. Actually, joke on all of them because I'm gay as fvck.

So the bell is about to ring and I finally found the class so I quickly run in. I accidently startled the teacher, whoops! We have a brief how are you talk and I told her I'm new. She makes me introduce myself to the class, ughh I hate when teachers do that, as if I wasn't stared enough today already. So she gave me my new seat next to some girl named Mina. Hmm, that's a real pretty name. No one answer to the name though, until the teacher says it again and a girl replies. She was most likely spaced out.

I turned in the direction of the voice and wow, I was stunned. The girl was the most cutest girl I've ever seen. She had these dark brown eyes that I couldn't stop from getting lost in. I realized I were making direct eye contact and I looked away because I was blushing so much. As I sat down I could not even look at her, that's how gorgeous she looked.

I blanked, I had no idea what to say, but finally a hello came out. When she answered she stuttered a little and looked like a penguin in headlights. It was pretty funny and adorable. Wow sitting next to her the entire year was going to be so freaking hard.

Unfortunately we didn't talk the rest of the class and I was bummed out about that. I wanted to get to know more baout her. Every once in a while I'd look over at her and make accident eye contact and we'd both look away fast. Other ties she'd be staring of into space in deep thought, I wanted to know what was on her mind so bad. Other times she was trying to stay dead focus on the teacher, though she'd go back to moving her legs or tapping the desk with her pencil and daydreaming. Either way she still looked cute.

Suddenly the teacher said,"partners for the project will be decided based who you sit next too,"

I almost yelled YES! at loud....almost. This semester is going to be cool. I'm willing to try so hard to befriend or to have something more with this mysterious and shy, yet very hot girl.

----------
Hi guys! Another update for you!! I'm so hype 'cause i saw the gummy smile of mina today 😊

Did you guys watch their Vlive today?????

Happy birthday minari!!!!! Our little penguin. Keep of smiling ☺️❤️

Sorry for the long a/n I'm just happy today

Sorry for the long a/n I'm just happy today. I'll be updating prolly nextweek 😉