Chapter 28

A/N: Hi guys! So this chapter was supposed to be posted last night because i planned it to have a double update. But sadly we have a poor internet connection that's why. So yeah..whatever hahaha so here it is. Enjoy readingggggg

Mina’s POV

So my friends planned a beach day, which I wasn’t really excited about. Don’t get me wrong, I love the beach, but having to explain why I don’t like bikinis are hard. No one seems to understand that I hate my scars and my tattoos bring attention. After hundreds of texts begging me to go, I finally agreed so they would stop spamming me.

We were supposed to meet up at Momo’s house at 6am. I know, too early, but we want to stay the whole day at the beach. Which gave me a good reason to cover up the dumb bikini with a jacket and sweat pants since it was a little chilly.

I stayed in the car while Dahyun and Nayeon unnie went to go help Momo put stuff in the trunk. I closed my eyes for a small nap, but I was awoken by a soft kiss on my cheek. When I opened my eyes, my heart skipped a beat as I looked at Chaeyoung. We both smiled before leaning in for a passionate kiss.

As we neared the beach I started to get excited, yet pretty nervous. I can’t help feeling a little scared of the ocean because of the accident, but my love for the beach was too much.

When we set everything up, Dahyun and Nayeon unnie took a nap while momo and Sana went to touch the water. However, Chaeyoung pulled me in the direction of the ocean, so I rolled up my sweat pants and touched the water, which was freaking freezing. After getting splashed little, I ran back to where our stuff was, I didn’t want to get wet yet since it was only 8am.

“You know it’s supposed to be really hot today. Wearing a jacket was a bad choice Minari.”said Nayeon unnie sleepily as I sat down next to her.

“I’ll be fine. I’m used to it.” I was very wrong.

It was scorching hot and I literally had no choice but to take off of the sweater and sweats. Luckily I packed shortsat least, but I forgot a stupid shirt. Damn. I was so hesitant to take off the sweater, not even Momo or Sana have seen all my tattoos or scars. I guess it’s now or never. More like live or die from heat exhaustion.

Everyone could tell I was uncomfortable, so they tried lighting the mood with jokes. I slowly pulled off my sweater feeling like I was going to confess a secret. When I was done, I sat down and tried to cover myself with my hands as much as possible, but it was useless.

Then Chaeyoung comes over to sit next to me. She gives me a sweet smile and pulls me close to her, which reassures me. Then she moves back a little so that I’m sitting in between in her legs and she gives me warm embrace from behind. She leans near my ear to whisper.

“You’re beautiful.”

This probably almost gave me a heart attack, because my heart couldn’t contain the intense feeling. I looked up at Chaeyoung, and just gave her a soft smile. Wow, this girl was just amazing. She’s one of the best people I’ve ever met. I honestly don’t know what I would do without her.

Later on, we played around in the water for a while. I was lucky to push both Chaeyoung and Dahyun into water. Chaeyoung pretty much never left my side and I was happy because she was near and because I could splash her with water. Ofcourse we did hug a lot and kiss under water, a lot. It felt good to let loose for a while.

Chaeyoung’s POV

It was amazing to see Mina breakaway from her shell today. Also, if I may add, she looked really hot today. Like damn, she’s got a nice body, and yes I did occasionally check her out a lot. It’s hard not to, especially with her other tattoos. She had a branch on her left collarbone going to her shoulder and the side of it there were the words enjoy the adventure. It looked really cute. On her shoulder you could see a little bit of the scars that the tattoos weren’t covering, which made me sad for her. How could this beautiful person have been hurt so badly, it just doesn’t make sense to me.

Aside from that, she also has an elegant flower on the left side on her ribs. It also adds to her sexy look.

After a while of playing in the water and sand we decided to eat. Dahyun and Momo went to go get us hamburgers which were delicious. I noticed Mina started to shiver a little so she forcibly took Nayeon’s flannel. And when she put it on, she got even hotter. I don’t know what it is with girls and flannels, but I love the combination. Mina looked so adorable and sexy. Curse my intense hormone drive today.

After we were done eating, we set up a campfire. By this time Mina had changed back into her sweatpants and jacket because she was cold, this made things a lot easier. I could now hold my girlfriend without my mind wandering off to inappropriate things.

As the others made s’mores, I contently held Mina in my arms. We’d occasionally kiss of course, but it was nice cuddling closer to her and just watching the embers of the fire die out.

DAMN. MYOUI AND SON. THEY ARE DAMN GORGEOUS. THEY'RE SO FINE. HAVE YOU SEEN THE OTHER PICTURES? OHMAYGOD.......