Chapter 3

Mina's POV

I tried not to look at Chaeyoung because every time I did I'd blush. I just couldn't help it, she was absolutely beautifully stunning.

I was saved by the bell, I got packed up and down was almost near the door when I remembered Chaeyoung. I turned around and saw her trying to ask the teacher for the direction of her nextweek class....well I couldn't just leave me, she wouldn't know where the classroom especially getting directions from that teacher. She sucks with directions. I finally got the courage to walk over them.

"Hey Chaeyoung.....if you want i can help you get to your next class......unless you don't want help or already got it from Mrs.khun?" I blurted out.

The teacher scolded me and said, "It's Mrs.BYUL, you' know if you pay attention."

I mentally gave her an eye roll and said sorry then turned to Chaeyoung. She didn't even let me say anything else before she yelled yes and pushed me out the classroom with her. As she did that she put a hand on the left side of my back, which caused me to tense up and move away slightly. She gave me a puzzled look and was about to say something, but I cut her off.

"Jeez I guess you're in a hurry to get to your next class. Dying to learn a new lesson?" I smirked.

"Yah right l. That's at the bottom of the list of things to do. I just wanted to get out there before Mrs. BYUL asked me more questions," Replied Chaeyoung. " so can you lead me to my next class pretty pretty please l?"

It's sad that I only listened to half of what she told me because i got distracted by her accent. Her accent sounded really cool.

(Remember chae live in usa move to Australia so she has an accent then they move back to seoul . Mina was born in texas then move to seoul to study.)

So yeah sorry for interruption. Hehe

"Thank you. I live in Australia to quite long that's why I have the accent," stated Chaeyoung.

Oh god did I actually say that out loud. I'm so mortified. I just gave a dumbfounded look as she laughed and answered yes.....wow I really need to notice when I'm thinking and what I'm saying out loud.

In shame, I awkwardly asked for her schedule to realize ee had four other classes together. Woah! I did not expect this. Great, more making a fool of myself in front of this gorgeous being. When I told Chaeyoung, she looked relieved and gave me a big smile, which just about melted my heart from cuteness....yup this will be hard.

I tried to cover my blush by turning around and leading the way to second period. But I've come to realize I'm very clumsy and unlucky person. I walked right into someone's open locker. It made a pretty loud noise and everyone stared. Seriously, just my luck. Chaeyoung was by my side the next second holding onto my arm trying to get a good look at my head and asking if I was okay or not. I went from red faced embarrassed to pink blushing so quick. Immediately said yeah and lead her to second period where we ended up sitting next to each other. That was a boring class and I was happy it ended.

The real issue started in third period which was literature. First of all, I'm not much of a reader, but when I am it only consists of non-fiction, so the class will be hard. Unfortunately, another project was assigned, seriously do the teachers even teach or just force you to teach yourself. Anyway it was a partner project and who do you think mine was?.........none other than Chaeyoung. Oh my god, this school wants me to die of embarrassment. And you know your partner on a very personal level, their personality, their wants, their goals, their past, etc. Then write it all down and submit it to the teacher every Monday.

Can't believe this teacher wanted me to bear my soul to Chaeyoung. Like, uhmm noooo, I don't even tell Sana or Momo very personal things. Heck I was barely able to tell them about the accident or all the frustrating thigs I endured last year and my ADHD.

I looked over at Chaeyoung and she looked completely fine, not shocked at all. Well, I guess it makes sense, she's like perfection unlike me.

I can already tell this will be the worst class. How am I suppose to open up to Chaeyoung, when I barely form a sentence without blushing or stuttering uncontrollably.

---
Xx