Things Are Rough All Over Again

Jay's POV
Alex ran outside. I'm starting to get worried about her. It's been ten minutes and she's still outside. I should of broke it down to her better. But no! My idiot self had to do that! I love Alex and I can't lose her. Everyone is staring to get worried about her too.

"We should go get her." I begged. "Jay... Maybe you should get her some time... I mean you did give it to her out of nowhere..." Kai said. He's right... But I'm still worried about Alex. "Ok... Fine." I said sitting down next to Nya. "What are we gonna do now?.... Without... Cole." Lloyd asked. "I don't know..." Zane said. Where ever you are Alex... Please be careful...

10 minutes later...

Alex's POV
It's been ten minutes since I was outside. Which I still am. Anyways... I've been crying... Then I fell asleep under a Rose tree. That's where me and Cole first kissed at... I remember it... I remember it all...

Flashback...
It was mine and Cole's first date... He took me to the park... I ran to a Rose tree... "Come on Cole!" "I'm coming Alex!" "Isn't this tree beautiful?" "Not as beautiful as you..." I blushed like crazy in front if him... I always did. "So... Are you having fun Cole?" "Yeah... You?" "Yeah." "Alex.... There's something that I need to tell you..." "Yes Cole?" "I-I-I Love you... I have a crush on you... Even though you're a dork.... I still love you... Even though I made fun of you... It was only because... I had a crush on you... And I didn't know how to tell you...  Ever since we first ment... Which was three weeks ago... I was wondering... Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes! Of course!" Cole smiled at me... I smiled... We leaned in then we... Kissed... Under our Rose tree... That Rose tree has been mine and Cole's tree ever since we ment... "My beautiful Jayline... I'll be there for you... No matter what." "I Love you too Cole... I'll Love You no matter what..." We snuggled together and fell asleep...
End of Flashback....

I woke up.... I was in... Bed?! Huh?! How did this happen?! As I was confuse trying to figure out how I'm in my room... Someone opened the door... It was... Cole!!! "COLE!!! You're OK!!!" I said as I jumped in his arms. "Oh Alex... If only I could tell you..." Cole said. "Tell me what?" I asked. "I Don't Love You Anymore..." Cole said. "What?!" I asked. "I said I don't love you anymore." Cole repeated. "This doesn't make since." I said. "No. We. Don't. Make. Since. You. Don't. Make. Since." Cole said. "Cole..." I said. That's all I could say. He walk out of my room. I turned to look at the window... I was about to cry until I heard running footsteps towards my door. It was Cole. But he had a knife he came in running like a maniac and killed me. I screamed and call Jay. I guess he tried to help because I saw Jay on the floor all bloody. Cole grinned at me. Creepy. "Any last words?" Cole asked. "Don't do this! Please.." I begged. Cole's eyes turned all black... He grinned his teeth were all sharp. "Too Late!" Coke said as he stabbed me. Blood went flying. Blood was now on my walls. Cole ate my body... Drank my blood. I woke up screaming to death.

"AHHHHH!!!! HELP!!!! AHH!! JAY!!! HELP ME JAY!!!!!" I screamed in bed. I heard someone running it was Jay. "Alex wake up. Alex!" Wake up!" Jay said as he shook me. I woke up all sweating and in tears. "Jay?..." I asked. "Yeah it's me." Jay said. I wrapped my arms around Jay's neck and started to cry. Jay held me like a baby. He rocked me back and forth. I started to calm down. Jay was playing with my hair. "Are you ok?" Jay asked. "Yeah... It was just a dream... But... A... Nightmare." I said. "It's ok now. I'm here. I'll never leave you. I promise." Jay said as he kissed my forehead. He put me on my bed and tuck me in. I soon drifted to sleep...

Jay's POV
Kai found Alex asleep under a Rose tree... It's Cole's and Alex's special tree. She must of ran out to that tree because it's special to her. It's special to them.... Oh... Alex... I'm sorry... "Yo. Jay can we talk?" Kai asked. "Sure. Least I can do since you found Tiny." I said. If you're wondering why I just called Alex Tiny. It's because when I was little, and Alex was a newborn. She use to be a tiny baby. So I gave her that nickname. No one calls her that only me. No offence but that's something that's special to me and Alex. We walk into Kai's room. Kai shut and locked the door. Uh oh....

"What started the whole argument in the first place?" Kai asked. I knew what he ment... He ment the argument between me and... Cole... "Cole asked me if he could have my blessings so he can marry... Alex..." I said. "What did you say?" Kai asked. "I said.... No." I answered. "Why?" Kai asked. "I said enough." I said as I was about to walk out the door. I wanted to leave. I had a lump in my throat. "No. Why? Why? Why would you say no to Cole?!" Kai asked. "You said that he was perfect for her." Kai reminded me. "It's because I didn't WANT TO LOSE COLE!!!!" I yelled in tears. "I know Alex would say yes... But it's just... What if he won't want to be my friend any more after he marries Alex?! On their Honeymoon he might make a new friend and not wanna be mine anymore! I just wouldn't be able to take the pain..." I said. I was on the bed crying my eyes out.

Kai gasp in shock. "Jay... I never knew that you felt that way." Kai said. "Ha. No one did... Not even Nya." I said. "Did you tell Alex?" Kai asked. "Ha. No." I said worried. "I'll tell her later." I said. "Cole just died... She can't take do many hurt things at once." I told Kai. Kai nodded. "What about Lou?" Kai asked. "Lou is out of town remember? He has his tour." I said. "Oh. Yeah. Huh?" Kai said. "Ok. That's all I wanted to talk about." Kai said as we both left the room. "So... See ya." Kai said. "Yeah. See ya." I replied.

Ok. Things Are Rough All Over Again...