Goodbye... Old Friend Part 2

Jay's POV
Then we both used our powers and attacked!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I used my lightning powers and punch Cole in the face. Cole uses his earth powers and punch me in the nose. I had a bloody nose. Cole had a black eye. I kicked, he dodged. He punched, I dodged. I punched him. He kicked me.  I kicked, he punched. We both kept fighting.

"You'll never win Jay," Cole said. "Give up. You know I'm stronger then you." Cole said attacking me with his wings. "Alex won't care if your dead, she said it herself. Remember?" Cole asked.

"Well duh! Of course I remember!" I yelled. "Aren't you guilty?" Cole asked. "No! I'm not! I don't care about Alex anymore! Why should I?! Huh?! She might die! And I won't be able to save her! She's 19! She said she could take care of herself so of course I'm not guilty!" I yelled.

Cole rolled his eyes. "Let the games continue!" Cole yelled. He threw a knife that stabbed my leg. I screamed in pain. I threw my dagger at Cole's arm. He screamed in pain.

He got mad, I fell to the ground. "You think you could fight me?" Cole yelled/asked.  "Yes! I could defeat you!" Jay yelled. "Prove it." Cole said. I shot him with my lightning powers and Cole fell to the ground. "This means the and of you! Say goodbye Walker!!!" Cole yelled. He stabbed my arm with his sword. I screamed in pain. Wtf! Why a sword?!

"I'm stronger than you Jay... You know I am... You were always the irresponsible one." Cole said. Maybe he's right... I'm not even good at winning... Cole is... I tool a deep breath and started to feel sad... Hurt... Pain...

"Now you know how Alex feels huh Jay?" Cole asked me. I then gasped Alex... But... I don't wanna be your brother anymore...I don't love you anymore... I made Alex cry... I promised her I'll never make her cry... And I did... Alex...

I got mad Lightning stabbed Cole's arms. He was pinned down to the wall. Cole tried to break free but he couldn't. I punched him in the stomach, and I kept doing it again and again and again.

Cole didn't look good, his Demon Dragon form was gone... For right now. He changed himself back to human. His face was green uh oh I thought. I dropped him he fell to the ground. He started to gag.

He finally vomited. Gross but he was done and mad. He got up and glared at me. "You think you could stop me so easily!?" Cole yelled. I nodded. "Yeah. I just did." I said.

Cole growled. He transformed back into his Demon Dragon. "Jayson, Jayson... What happened to us huh? Why did we split apart?" Cole asked.

I got mad... " Because your a Yandere Nicholas." I said. Cole shook his head. "It's your fault I'm a Yandere." Cole said. His eyes turned purple and red mix together.

I gasped... He's right.... Cole made a huge energy earth ball. It was black and purple mix together. Cole shot it at me I fell to the ground. Cole picked me up by the neck. "Goodbye... Old Friend..." Cole said.

Cole was choking me to death I couldn't breath. I grabbed Cole's knife and stabbed his chest, Cole glared at me. His eyes red and purple mix together but darker he was staring at me in the eyes and....

To be continued...

I know I suck! XD I'm going to make a Goodbye old friend part three. But when I get my phone back. I gotta go. Hope your happy LloydFan. Bye! See ya! Stay awesome!
-Nae Nae :)