Goodbye...Old Friend part 3

Jay's POV
Cole was choking me to death I couldn't breath. I grabbed Cole's knife and stabbed his chest, Cole glared at me. His eyes red and purple mix together but darker he was staring at me in the eyes and....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then some black lightning shot my eyes. I screamed in pain. Dammit it burns! Cole let me go. My eyes hurt so bad! I couldn't see.... Why I can't see?... Oh my gosh... COLE MADE ME BLIND! AHHHH! I felt some hand play with my hair. I couldn't breath. I was scared.

"Don't worry Buddy... I won't hurt ya!" Cole said. His breath blew my cheeks... His breath is so cold. My breath quivered. Cole laughed. "I told you Jay! I'm stronger than you." Cole said.

I couldn't see so I crawled away from Cole. "Why are you doing this?! Why did you have to do this!? Yes I made a mistake! But why your family?! I get that your doing this to me! But why your family?!" I asked Cole.

I felt a sword press down my hand I knew Cole was gonna do something. "How many times do I have to tell you?? Love Makes You Do Crazy Things." Cole said. A sharp object sliced my hands off. I screamed in pain.

I could hear Cole laughing. I was screaming and crying in pain. Cole laughed and laughed. I tried to feel something anything I could grab. I felt something sharp... It was the knife.

I grabbed it and scratched Cole's leg. He screamed in pain I crawled... Uh... I don't know where but all I know is that I got away from Cole... Well... Kinda...

Cole grabbed my legs and pulled me to him. I screamed while he dragged me. I heard Cole's claws come out. I got more scared. I started to move around so I can try to break free. But I couldn't. Nothing worked. I screamed and cried. Cole lifted me up.

Cole scratched my face, it started to bleed. I yelled in pain. I started to cuss at Cole. Cole laughed and laughed. How am I still alive? I should be dead now!  "I can't believe I'm still alive!" I yelled.

"Oh don't worry... I'll change that for you.... Like a real friend would do." Cole said. Cole slued my stomach with the sword, I fell to the ground and hit my head. I started to bleed. Losing air. Losing blood. I died....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cole's POV
Jay's dead... Yes... The one I've been trying to get forever! Now one more to go then Alex will be all mine... My sweet innocent beautiful Jayline... I don't care if she's Jay's sister. At least she's not annoying like Jay!

Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things!  Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things! Love Makes You Do Crazy Things!

Everyone should remember that! Forever and ever. Ok I've gotten insane. Ok Alex I'm Insane..  But you're the sameI hope she knows that we'll be together now... Since Jay... Well he decided to go night night...

I opened the door to find Alex... She's.... Oh no! She's coming to Jay's room! Oh... Sh--t.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I'm done! Don't hate me! I have a reason for it to be short! But I'm not telling you guys yet! Its like 5:00 in the morning where I live at. So I'm tired anyways! Hope you enjoyed this kinda... Whatever this chapter sucks! I'll rewrite it whenever I get the chance! I won't be on Wattpad cause tomorrow is Mother's day! Bye! See ya! Stay Awesome!
-Nae nae :)