Our Crazy Love Battle Part 1

Alex's Pov
Cole killed Kai... Cole is going to pay. "Prepare to die Brookstone." I said. I used my lightning powers and shot his chest. He hit his back on the wall. "Any last words Cole?" I asked. Cole nodded. He took a knee. "Jayline Snow Alex Walker you make me the most happiest man alive. Your my everything I love you so much. Will you... Marry me?..." Cole asked. I looked at Kai his dead body... He looks so peaceful.... I took a deep breath and stood up. Black energy was surrounding Cole like protecting him. Cole transferred himself into his Demon Dragon.

I grabbed his hand. Marry him?... Seriously?... Spending my life with Cole... Forever?... "What took you so long Cole?..." I asked.

No one's Pov
Cole's eyes widened. "W-What did y-you s-say?" Cole asked. Alex took a deep breath. "What took you so long? I've been waiting for you... I only acted so rude and mean because I wanted you to purpose to me. And you finally did. So yes I'll marry you." Alex said smiling. Cole smiled happily. "Oh I didn't think you... Nevermind. Alright come my love." Cole said to Alex reaching his hand out. Alex walked up to Cole. Cole's evil black energy made stairs so Alex can come to him. Alex grabbed Cole's hand and Cole kissed her hand.

"I'm glad your mine Jayline." Cole said. Alex nodded. "So am I." Alex said. Alex and Cole were staring at each others eyes. Cole leaned in and Alex leaned in too. They both crashed their lips into each others.

Cole was kissing Alex, while he was he made sure his sharp poisoning teeth wouldn't touch Alex. Cole grabbed Alex's waist and pulled her in closer. Alex could feel Cole's lips. There so cold. A little dry. Alex pulled Cole away.

"When does the wedding start?" Alex asked. Cole smiled. "Now." Cole said. With a quick snap Cole and Alex were at the basement. "How do you-…?" Alex asked. Cole just smirked. "I have my ways." Cole said. "Alright go to the bathroom and change your clothes into your wedding dress." Cole said.

Alex looked confused. "Wedding dress?" Alex asked.  Cole lifted his hands up and black energy was around a white dress... Cole then snapped his fingers to make the dress look like this… 👇

 Cole then snapped his fingers to make the dress look like this… 👇

Alex was very impressed and shocked. "It's so beautiful." Alex said. "Oh the wedding ring!" Cole said. Cole picked Lloyd up and used his claw to drain blood off of Lloyd's chest. Alex watched as he did that. Alex felt a tear escape she quickly wiped it off.

"Why do you need his blood?" Alex asked. "For this." Cole said. The blood was turned into a little heart ruby. Then Cole grabbed Jay's finger and chopped it off. Alex screamed quietly and loudly at the same time.

The finger was protecting the ruby. Then Alex's wedding room turned into something beautiful.
👇

"Now that your married to me you can have something of them two to remember

"Now that your married to me you can have something of them two to remember." Cole said. Alex just nodded. Staring at the ring. Cole's ring is so different. 👇

Alex looks so beautiful Cole was at the other Aisle

Alex looks so beautiful Cole was at the other Aisle. Waiting for her. Alex had the dress on, red high heels, and her hair was down curly with some roses around her head. Alex had cherry ruby dark red lip stick on, blush, you could see the blush but mostly her freckles.

Her light crystal blue eyes shined in the moonlight that was seen on the cracked window, Alex with her black mascara made her eye lashes prettier, her red eye shadow made Alex look like a vampire. Alex was very beautiful tonight.

Alex finally made it to Cole. Cole grabbed her hand. "Do you Jayline Snow Alex Walker take me as your husband in sickness and health?" Cole asked. Alex looked at her dead family. She even looked at Lloyd. She wondered. Killing my family… Was it really worth it for Cole to finally get me?… This is what I've been wanting for a while right…?

Alex nodded and smiled sweetly at Cole. "I do." Alex said. Alex looked at Cole. He looks so scary… His Demon Dragon form really scares the guys. He has horns, scales, a tail, claws, poisoning sharp teeth, super speed, super strong, everything.

This is not the Cole Alex knows and fell in love with. The only good of him left is his Light emerald green eyes, that's the only thing left of the good Cole…

"Do you Nicholas Issac Brookstone take me as your wife in sickness and in health?" Alex asked. Cole nodded. "Hell yeah." Cole said. Alex smirked evilly.

"Even if I kill your dumb ass?" Alex asked. Cole nodded. "Yes wait what?!" Cole asked. But before Cole could say anything else Alex punched Cole in the face. Cole fell backwards. "You may now kiss the bride." Alex said.

Cole got angry. "You trick me!" Cole yelled. "No I fooled you!" Alex yelled. She kicked Cole in the face. She uses her lightning powers and shot him with it. Alex was winning she couldn't believe.

Cole used his black energy to hit Alex. "ENOUGH!!!!" Cole yelled. Alex got back up. "LET'S GO FOOL! I'M READY!" Alex yelled. Cole used his black energy and shot a couple at Alex.

Alex fell down. She got made she used her biggest lightning ball ever and shot Cole. "Your lightning powers tickle Alex." Cole said. "Bite this!" Alex yelled. She shot her lightning at Cole. Coke looked burned. Alex was breathing heavily.

She needed to find a way to kill or destroy Cole... How?… Alex was lost in her mind thinking of how. Then Cole hit her with his energy. Alex fell to the ground. "Alex stop. I Love you and I don't want you to get hurt. Just give up. Let's live as a happy couple." Cole said.

"No way! I think I'm going to get a divorce!" Alex yelled. Cole started to growl. "I can't lose you again. Don't do this." Coke begged. Alex shook her head. "You should of never killed my family." Alex said.

"Fine... If I can't have you… No one can...

To be continued……