No More

Lloyd's POV
I woke up in the bed to find Alex gone. I panicked where did she go?! I got out of bed and started to look for her. Until I found her looking at the map that's our house. "What ya looking at Alex." I asked her. She looked up at me and pointed to Cole's room. "I want to go in his room. I have a feeling that Jay is in there." Alex said putting a gun in her sock. "You can't go." I said. "Why not?" Alex asked.

"You could get hurt!" I yelled. Alex is my friend. Cole hurt her. I don't want her to get hurt again. She's my friend. She's like a sister to me. I just can't lose my friend. "I'll be fine." Alex said. I shook my head. "No, you won't. Let me come with you then... Please Alex." I begged.

She sighed and nodded. "Fine. But... No never mind. Stay." Alex said. "Why?" I asked. "I can't lose you. Lloyd! Cole almost killed you! I can't let him hurt you! Your important to me! Your my friend! I can't let you go! If you could only see that I can't lose you... If I did then.... If Cole hurts you.... I don't know what I'll do without you. Please.... Just stay." Alex begged.

I sighed. Then nodded. Alex looks like that she was gonna cry. I don't want her to cry. I just can't stand to see her cry. She's going through a lot. I'm not gonna make it worse for her.

"Ok. I'll stay." I said. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged back. The guys were in the computer room. Alex gave me one last goodbye hug. Then she left. I waited for a few minutes the put on my ninja GI, and had my weapons. I know I promised Alex I'll stay but... She's my Friend... Friends don't leave each other behind... No matter what...

Wherever Alex is at... I'll find her... And show her that Cole ain't worth it... No More....

Sorry for short chapter! Bye! See ya! Stay Awesome!
-Nae nae ;)