Hate You

Jay's POV
Alex just finished reading the letter. Alex gasped in shock. "What are we gonna do?" Nya asked. "If he wants me then I'll go to him myself." Alex said. "No. Alex no. I can't lose you." I said. "I can't lose you Jay." Alex said. "There has to be another way. There just has to." I said. "There is. Us dying Jay!" Lloyd yelled. "Everyone calm down!!!" Skylor yelled. "I'll go get us some food, water, blankets, our phone chargers, first aid kit, & tools. Ok?" Skylor said. "No. What if he's still down there?!" Kai yelled. I could tell that Kai didn't want to lose Skylor. She's tough and brave. Kai just doesn't want to lose Skylor.

"I'll use my power." Skylor said. "Well someone needs to go with you." Pixal added. "Who do you think should go with Skylor Alex?" I asked. I turned my head and she was gone. I started to panic. Everyone did. "ALEX!!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU!?!?" I yelled while panicking. "She must of left." Skylor said. "I'll go get her." Skylor added as she left. Alex.... Please be careful...

Alex's POV
I heard what Skylor needed. So I decided to go get them. I know. Too dangerous but... Hey. I need just some alone time to think. You know about... My decision. I'm just confuse. I don't know why. But I'm just confuse. I walked downstairs, I saw some nasty things. Blood everywhere. Guts on the floor. Heart are in half. I felt sick. I walk to the kitchen opened the Fridge's door and grabbed some food and water. I heard a glass break. I screamed. As I turned around it was just a cat. Why is there a cat in here?. I went to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit. I looked up at the mirror and saw Cole. I turned my head back and he was gone. Weird... I got everything else except the tools. Which they are in the attic. I left to go to the attic. I found a white door in the attic. Strange there's no rooms in the attic. I opened it. It was dark in here. So I used my power as a flash light. Once I came here I was looking around for the tools. I couldn't remember where Kai put it. I heard a scream. I ran to it once I did there was a girl with a ax. She scares me. 👇

"Who are you?" I asked

"Who are you?" I asked. No response. Just heavy breathing. "Are you lost?" I asked. No response. The girl lifted her head up and she had no face only eyeballs and spiders came out. I screamed. Then I ran away. I ran back downstairs. I was breathing heavily. I turned around and I bumped into... Cole... Oh no...

Cole's POV
I heard someone scream and it sounded like Alex. So I went to go see who it was. And I was right it was Alex. She probably saw one of my traps in the attic that was ment for Jay. Anyways she bumped into me and a gasp in shock escaped Alex's mouth. She's so beautiful... She backed away and then she crash into the wall. She turned and saw her back on the wall. Her nose were close to mine. "Hey. Came to see me?" I asked. "No. Leave me alone." Alex said. She was scared of me. I could now sense fear. And it was coming from her. "What seems ro be the problem?" I asked. "You. Is what seems to be the problem." Alex said. "Ouch harsh." I said. She rolled her eyes and tried to leave. But I grabbed her arm. I gave her the Don't leave me look. "Let me go." Alex said.

I smirked at her. "What?" She asked. "You were always cute when you were mad." I said. She blushed. "No I'm not. And I never was cute." Alex said denying. "Yeah right." I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes again. She looked mad. She pulled something out of her hair. A bobby pin. She stabbed my hand with it. Sure it's just a bobby pin and all but man she knows his to stab.