Love Is A Powerful Source

Alex's POV
I woke up and found myself sleeping on the bed that Lloyd was suppose to be in.... What the heck? I looked at my arm, it was just wrapped up in bandages, I also found Lloyd. Sleeping on a chair next to me... What happen? How long was I pasted out for? I started to cough. Ow my throat hurts. Lloyd woke up, he looked at me in happiness. He hugged me. I hugged back. "Your ok!" Lloyd yelled. "Of course I am. Why?" I asked. "You fell asleep in my arms and scared me to death. I was so worried about you!" Lloyd said he was crying.

I hugged him. "Lloyd I'm ok, don't cry. I'm ok." I said. "I'm ok, I'm ok." Lloyd said. We smiled at each other and Nya opened the door. "Alex, hi, you hungry?" Nya asked. Now that she mention it yeah I'm starving. I haven't eaten in a while. I nodded my head. "Ok. I'll bring you a Pb & J sandwich." Nya said. I nodded.

Lloyd got up. I grabbed his arm. Why? "What's wrong?" Lloyd asked. "Don't leave me, please, I'm so scared." I said. Lloyd looked at me then smiled. "I'll be right back, I have to go to the restroom." Lloyd said. I nodded. He smiled and left.

Cole... Your so damn confusing!... Ok I'm insane, but your the same. What does that mean?! You left me I'm dying! I'm lonely inside, I just don't feel alive, and I don't wanna live but I'm to scared to die. You killed Avery, my boyfriend, why? I hate you!!! But... Why do you still mess with me?

Lloyd came back, he had my sandwich and some comic books. "Hey Alex, I got your sandwich and some comic books for us to read." Lloyd said. "Oh yeah. Ok." I said smiling. "You need to get your mind off that a**." Lloyd said. I giggled, I knew who he was talking about... Cole...

One hour later...

An hour past and me and Lloyd were goofing off all day, we were playing video games, board games, reading comic books, watching movies, listening to music, dancing, eating, and... Singing... I never heard Lloyd sing before... His voice is... Amazing. He was singing our favorite song
Big momma like father, like son movie, the song is called Baby you know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lloyd & Alex
Oh, oooh, oh, oh, oh, ooh...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex
Baby you know, you are the air that I breathe. The life time it's in me. Oh-ohh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lloyd
Oh, me and you were chillin hanging, crusin, me and you together ain't worth losing.  the keys being crazy, happy that I get to see you daily. And each time I see you, (yeah). My heart starts to pound.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex
Whenever you come around. Cause you are all I need. You give me everything, you make me complete. Yeah, you are all I need. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lloyd & Alex
Oh, oooh, oh, oh, oh, ooh...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex
You make me fantasy (oh, ooh, oh, oh, oh, ooh....) All of the love that you're giving me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lloyd & Alex
Oh, oh, oh, oh....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We both looked at each other in shock. "You could sing?!" Me and Lloyd asked at the same time. "Well yeah, of course I love to sing." I said. "Yeah I sing, it's ok I guess." Lloyd said as he shrugged. I giggled. He always did that. It was like five o'clock in the afternoon. So me and Lloyd ate dinner. The guys were gone, they were looking for Jay. I wanted to help. But Kai said no. Cause what if Cole comes back? Well easy Ill beat him up. He still wouldn't let me go. He lost Skylor and he ain't gonna lose me too. So Lloyd had to watch me cause my arm. Im ok with that. Lloyd is my best friend. So ok whatever.