Never Ever

Narrator's POV
Nya gasped and woke up in fear. Nya looked around and started to cry on Kai's shoulder. She heard Zane say "Hurt Wound" to Pixal and she heard Pixal tell Zane "Could of died" What were they talking about? Nya asked herself. Until everything came back to her... Cole attacking her.... Everyone was in Nya's room. Nya looked at Jay his eyes were all red and puffy. Has he been crying? Nya thought to herself.

"Oh Nya!!! This is all my fault!" Jay cried. Nya groaned. "Jay... I'm ok." Nya said sitting up showing herself to Jay. Jay eyes lighted up in happiness. He ran to Nya and hugged her. "Your ok!" Jay said happily. "Of course." I said. "Ok. Stay here. Come on Kai." Jay said to Kai. Kai and Jay were gonna go to kick Cole's butt. Nya stooped them. "Stop!! Guys!!" Nya said. "Why?! He hurt you?!" Kai yelled. "I want him to pay too but not this way Jay! Kai!" Nya yelled. Kai and Jay sighed. "Ok." The two angry boys said.

Wu came a minute later and called the ninja for a meeting. Alex came... But she was thinking of something... She was focused on something else? No. Someone else... Cole. Everyone sat down in the living room. Chairs were pulled out in a circle. Alex sat between Skylor and... Cole. Cole came. He had too. "Alright Cole... Did you attack Nya?" Wu asked. Cole didn't answer he was just death glaring Jay. Jay was sitting across Cole. "Cole? I asked you a question." Wu said. "And I didn't answer." Cole said. "Well? Did you?" Wu asked. "Duh!" Cole replied. "WHY?!?" Kai asked. "Hmm.. Why don't you ask Jay." Cole said as he was pointing at Jay. Jay gulped.

"Cole. Why?" Wu asked. "Yeah why?!" Kai repeated. "Why?! I thought you wouldn't hurt me!  Nya asked. Cole turned his head and looked at his ex... Alex. She looked at him. She was.. Afraid of him. "P-Please d-don't h-hurt m-me." Alex begged. Alex could feel her heart pound in fear. Cole came closer to her. She started to get more scared. Cole cupped Alex's cheek and said.  "I won't hurt the people who I love." Cole whispered. "DON'T YOU FREAKING TOUCH HER!!!" Jay barked. Cole looked at Jay and said. "Shut up you don't control me." Cole said as he walk away.

"Why? Cole. Why did you do that to Nya?" Wu asked. Cole looked at Jay. "I'm taking away your happiness Walker. You took mine... Now I'm taking yours... Staring with her." Cole said as he used his earth powers and shot Nya... Well almost did. Someone uses her power and made the rock disappear. Cole saw who it was... Alex. "Don't hurt her!" Alex yelled. Cole's eyes opened in shock then he grinned. "Love makes you do crazy things." Cole replied. Just like that Alex saw Cole's eyes glow red. He then blinked his eyes went back to normal. Alex gasped. Cole kissed her cheek and then left.

"You get back here Cole!" Jay yelled. Cole didn't response he just left up to his room. But before he did he winked at Alex and then left. "He's so dead!!!" Jay yelled as Cole shut his door. "Ok... So there's your answer I guess." Skylor said. "Come on guys let's just be grateful that Nya didn't die." Alex said. Alex had her eyes on the seat Cole was seating on. Everyone looked at her. "Um.. Sis you ok?" Jay asked. Alex felt like she was gonna cry. She didn't know why. But she wanted to. "I'm fine." Alex said as she put on one of her famous fake smiles.

No one can really tell when Alex is fake smiling or not... Only... Cole... But Cole is gone... Cole and her aren't dating anymore... But she can't help it she just wants to talk to him... She wants to kiss him... She wants to be in his arms.... She wants to laugh with him... She wants to play around with him... She wants to go to the Amusement Park with him... Why? Because.... She loves him... And she can't let go of him.... Never... Ever....

Sorry for short chapter. More will be published tomorrow. Bye! Stay Awesome!
-Nae nae