Birthday present

Nagisas P.O.V
I woke up and looked at my clock
"8:01 am huh?*yawn* Well better to get up.",I hoped out of my bed and I tripped over something.I falled down face first and then my body,I looked over to my feet seeing a present.Wait.A...Present?OOOH!!Its my birthday!Hmmmm this if from....Mom....
I opened the box and as I expected it is a....Maid umiform?Is this mothers or someones else present...This is mothers hand writting...
"Nagisa dear,happy Birthday!I hope you like my present!I saw you once in a maid uniform in a cafe and you were beautiful!So I beg you to wear this right away.I have a camera in your bedroom just so you know,as well as in the kitchen and living room.You have privacy in the bathroom and basement so you cant escape me.Better wear that dress and wait for me to come home!"
In a cafe?Was that when we helped Isogai with his job but Karma and Rio made me wear a maid uniform?Yeah,that is the only time I weared a maid uniform before.Well I dont mind since it is in the house and I am alone so better wear it.
After I putted the uniform on I walked over to the mirror and honesly...I was looking...Hot?As a girl that is😒.Well Ill just clean the house up.

Karmas P.O.V
I am going to Nagisas house since it is his birthday.It is a suprise of crouse he doesnt know about it.I saw his house and smirked since I have a beautiful birthday present for him~
I knocked on the door and heart a yelp come from the other side of the door,of crouse Nagisa was the one who yelped.
"Na-gi-sa~~~~Open the door I heard you yelp that sweet yelp of yours~~~~",I heard a sigh and the door opened.
Here I am at the door of my crush who is wearing a maid uniform.A beautiful sight indeed.My stare got from his face down his legs.I smirked seeing that the dress was really short.

"KARMA STOP STARING YOU PERVENT!!""Ohhh~~~Come on stop beinging so shy and cute

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"KARMA STOP STARING YOU PERVENT!!"
"Ohhh~~~Come on stop beinging so shy and cute."
"Ugh,just get in."
"You know your face is all red."
"Shut up!"
"Fine.Fine"
"Why are you here anyway?",oh,here it comes.
"Oh.Happy birthday!"
"Oh,thank you but seriously stop staring at the dress.",Well I would do that if I could...
"............"
"............",This is awkard...
"Sooo here is your present?"
"I swear if it is-mmph!?",hahaha his face is so red.
I kissed him roughly,licking his bottom lip.He wont budge.Well we'll do this the hard way.
My hand traveled down his back,knowing what am I planing to do he quickly opens his mouth.
I enter but he breaks the kiss.
"W-what are you doing?"
"Aww~Come on.This was your birthday present."
"But,there are cameras watching us.",Huh?...Did I hear him wrong?
"You are kidding right?"
"No.I am serious."
"WHAT!HOW DO WE DELETE IT?!"
"I dont know that and I dont know where exactly the cameras are I just know the bathroom and the basement dont have cameras."
"Ugh...Nevermind.. "
"By the way,do you want to drink something or eat?"
"Nah,Im fine."
"Okay.Do you wanna watch a movie?"
"Oh!Oh!I actually bought a new movie and bringed it here.Wanna watch?"
"Ok."
We cuddled and played the movie.After that.. Rio saw us and started fangirling like crazy.
We all had a great time but the thing is everyone was drunk.Maehara was attacking Isogai and kissed him non-stop,Rio cant even move anymore like anyone can.Nagisa is 'ass'leep(get it?) in my lap and I am playing with his hair.
Soo is this called a fluff...Idk...
So there you go!
Cat out!