Wedding night

This is the chapter when the fun begins. Where we go into the lemon trees and harvest lemons. The smell makes you feel high and it makes your nose bleed with your already shattered brain full of romance.
Enjoy kitties

Nagisas P.O.V
Finally,after five years of hunting him,we are married. The wedding was romantic. Everyone was there,even my father. Karma almost cried but how much I cried it was enough for the both of us. After the long wedding Karma carried me to the car and then drove off home.

After he parked the car he carried me to the bedroom. I knew what did he want to do but I was still nervos. He pushed me down on the bed and gently whishpered in my ear.
''Don't worry Nagisa,I'll be gentle.''
Those words somehow made me feel safe and I trusted him. He may be the devil but he has a really good heart....and looks....

He kissed me hungrily as I wraped my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip so I opened my mouth just as much so he can push his tongue in. His hands pushed my wedding dress off my body. He looked at me from above and smiled.
''You're beautiful.''
I blushed at the sudden comment and looked away.

He started to lick my neck searching for my sweet spot. A small moan came out my lips as he sucked at that spot. He unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it on the floor. I bit my lip as I saw his f-ing six pack.
''Like what you see?~''
I pouted and pinched his nose
''So what? I'm not supposed to?'',I answered
''No no no. Thats not what I meant.''
''Good.''

The night was long and cold but it seemed hot to us. My body was trembling under him as he thrusted. I have to admit,I was a moaning mess. He thrusted harder,causing me to cum. It wasn't long before he realised too. I felt the warm feeling in my stomach and it was weird. We colapsed on the bed hugging and fell asleep.