How Karma handles it

Karmas P.O.V
I toke Nagisas diary and his key for the diary.I unlocked it and just as I was about to read the first page I heart his voice.
"KARMA!",OOOH SHIT!
There he was at the door,he catched me in my act to read his diary.
"W-what?",I hid the diary behind my back
"Give.It.BACK!",he is really hiding something,but what.I'm curious.
"Give what back?",I played dumb
"MY DIARY!YOU IDIOT!GIVE IT BACK!",he started running towards me.I quickly stood up and held the diary in my hand.My hand was up and he can't reach it even if he jumps.
"Karma,please,give it back.'',Oooh~He started begging.I'm not missing this chance~
"Hmmm~Lets see...If you kiss me I'll give your diary back to you~
"HUH?!" ,hmmm~what will you do,Nagi-chan~

Nagisas P.O.V
Is he messing with me?Gosh,if this is a joke I will be really hurt...But,wouldn't this be a great chance tease the great Karma Akabane,
"*Smirk*"
"Eh?",he isnt understanding,good.
"Fine,but,you are still to high.Can you lower your head please?"
He lowered his head and I leaned closer.
"Hahahaha!I can't believe that you actually-mmph!?"
I kissed him on purpose,thinking I am dumb? When I pulled away and looked at his face.It was all red.Ha!Take that you devil!
After that he never teased me again...And I loved it.WE are a couple now so who cares about the past.We do.It is a moment that bringed us together.

Okay guys?Was it good?Idk.It just flew in my head as a idea so I wrote it.There will be another book out soon about nekoNagisa and nekoIsogai with Karma and Maehara the ships are Karmagisa and Maeiso of crouse.
Cat out~