Yandere Nagisa~

Guy I warn you,prepeare towels cuz you maybe are gonna cry at the end

Nagisas P.O.V
Okuda,let the game begin!

I already have my plan which I thinked about for a very long time. I will kill Okuda,for Karma,I'll even become the last thing I wanted to be
A killer
I watched them,all lovey-dowey for three days and Karma totaly forgot about me!

''Hey Yuuma stop running away! Give me my pencil back!'',I heard Maehara yell at Isogai. Well I'll watch them,the gay to be couple. Maehara and Isogai
''Nuh-uh! You give me my notebook first!'',yelled the childish and as everyone says cute Isogai. We don't call him Ikemen anymore since we found out his real self. It was hilarious.
''Oi Yuuma! Come back you little bastard!''
''Catch me if you caaaaan!!~~''
''God can you give me the speed to beat this guy!?''
''HA! Not even in your dreams!!''

It was really fun to watch those two,but I had to watch at Karma again. I just know that Maehara ended up chasing Isogai around the school. As I watched Karma and Okuda I noticed something
Karma is blushing!?
This isn't going good! I have to kill her sooner than I excepted!!

I heard that they are going back to the classroom so I ran back.

Karmas P.O.V
Aaaah damn! I am falling for her!!!!! I'll ask her on a date I guess. I heard Maehara yell around the school so we were curious and went to see what is going on. We found a really cute scene from our classes gay to be couple.
''You can't catch me-UAAH!!'',Isogai hasn't even got the chance to finish his sentence when he triped over a cat ( over me. I'm the devil here. MWAHAHAHA!! OK..) and fell to the ground. Maehara caught up and thanked the cat so much he kissed her ( oh my! ). The cat had sparkles in her eyes. He then caught Isogai and rufled his hair.
''HA! You little bastard I caught you. Hahahahahahaha! Now you are going to pay!'',said Maehara as he played with his fingers signaling to Isogai that he was going to tickle him. Isogai's face first got blank and then in a second in a terorrfied face. He tried to get up but Maehara sitted on his hips tickilng him. Isogai lauged so much that his cheeks were all wet from tears. After a few seconds he begged Maehara to stop since he couldn't breathe.
''H-Hiroto!! W-wait!! Stop!!'',said our poor Isogai while laughting. Maehara finally stoped and helped Isogai up. But then Isogai snached his notebook from Maehara and started to run away again. Thats when Maehara realized that Isogai had his pencil still with him so he yelled again and ran.

Time skip

Nagisas P.O.V
Karma and Okuda are dating now and I...well...I gave up. I still love Karma but I don't plan on killing Okuda. If he loves her then he will be sad if she died so I won't kill her. Karma started to talk and hang out with me again so it was at least good enough to be friends,but everytime we talked Okuda glared at me. I still don't believe that Okuda,the shyest girl,is digging holes in my soul.

Karma said goodbye to me and walked into the opposite direction of my path home. I started walikng and just glanced back but he was already not in sigh. I frowned and turned around but then I heard a rustle and looked back again to see Okuda with a evil smile on her face. I was still thinking was it Okuda or not but in the end it was her.
''Hey,Nagisa...why are you still alive? Go make everyone happy and die.'',the heck?!
''Um..Okuda...chan..?''
''It's time to die!''
I tried to run but she stabbed me right in the stomach. I scteamed in pain. I am sure that someone could hear me.
Karma,help me...!
We were in a dark alley so no one was there but Okuda and me
She stabbed me yet again in the gut,my hands,legs and then in the stomach again. I screamed every single time she stabbed me. And hoped for Karma to come so I can say my last words.

Karmas P.O.V
I heard a scream and wondered why was it so familiar and then it flashed
Nagisa!!!
I ran as fast as I could and reached a dark alley but...at my feet it was blood...
I ran deeper and....
Here I am standing in shock and terorr and in front of me...the body of my angel covered in blood and a knife in his stomach.
I slowly stepped forward
''N-Nagisa...? It-it's me...hey,open your eyes...!!''
I called the ambulance and they said that they will come as quick as posibble. I kneeled beside Nagisa and cried
''Ka....rma..?''
''Nagisa!! Who did it?!''
''O...ku...da..''
''HUH?! She?!''
''Yes..Karma....I...love you...''
''Yes...I...love you too...''
Nagisas eyes widened and teared up. He started to cry. His eyes were in pain but still shined that beautiful blue. His hair was also in his beautiful blue color but stained with his red blood. We both cried and kissed knowing it was our first and last one.
''Karma...promise me to...live happyly in health...''
''I promise...for you I will.''
And then it was he smiled and died in my arms. I hugged him and cried so much that I didn't even notice that people were watching us and the ambulance comming.

Even now I still have Nagisas picture with me where ever I go and even now...in the car covered in blood holding his picture and smiling thinking
Nagisa,I'm comming...

Phew! This was long! Did I do good? Sorry if I made you cry!! OKUBITCH WE HATE YOU.
Cat out~