How could she...?

Karmas P.O.V
I was in the classroom sitting at my desk and waiting for Nagisa to come. He is never late,but he is always early so he should be here by now. He never missed a day in school,like NEVER.

After a good 15 minutes he finaly came. But he was...different. His hair was down,he was pale,his eyes were dull. Even if he wasn't okay he smiled like every single morning and said ''Good morning everyone!'',no one noticed except me,Maehara,Isogai,Rio and Kayano. Well he sure was very close with EVERYBODY in our class but no one noticed except us. I watched him and Kayano talk and of crouse I heard what were they talking about.
''Hey,Nagisa,why is your hair down?'',well of crouse that would be the first thing to ask since he hated his hair down.
''I overslept so I didn't have time to tie it up.'',that was deffintily a lie.
''Do you want me to tie it for you?'',hell no don't touch him
''N-no,it's fine really...'',something is going on with him.
''Oh,ok. If you change your mind tell me.'',if he changes his mind I WILL BE THE ONE TO TIE HIS HAIR.
Don't judge me,of crouse I would be against it. Kayano who has a crush on my crush,Nagisa,to tie his hair? No way in hell.

                      ¤time skip~¤

It's lunch break now,time to strike for plan A. Yes,the 5 of us have a plan. And the plan is to ask Nagisa about his look today. Of crouse everyone has different question to not be suspicous. Rio was the first one to ask him.
''Nagisa,aren't you hot? Like sure we have our autumn(?) uniform but it is really hot today.''
''No,I easly catch a cold,and I'm not hot don't worry about me.''
So she didn't make it...
Okay it was Maeharas turn.
''Hey Nagisa. You are kinda thinner. Did you lose weigh?''
''It's just your imangination.''
Damn it he failed to.
Next is Isogai
''You okay today? You are kinda pale.''
''Before cathing a cold I get pale so it's no big deal.''
Damn! He is good at lying!
Kayano already asked him her question in the morning so it is my turn now. If this doesn't work then I have to stalk him to his house. Okay here I come.
''Nagisa,Nagisa!''
''Yeah?''
''You okay? Your eyes look dull.''
''I'm okay. What's wrong with you guys always asking me questions today?''
''I don't know what are you talking about.''
''Gotta go now. Goodbye.'',goodbye...? He always says 'See you tomorrow' if we have school and it's monday .
''Um...ok...?''
He just smiled and walked away. The smile seemed...sad...

I stalked Nagisa home and I was at the window watching him. Everything was alright so I left.

When I got home I layed on my bed and heard my phone ring. I stood up and I saw one message from Nagisa.
From:Nagisa♡
To:Karma
Karma,thank you for everything. For beinging my friend,best friend...and my first and forever lasting love. I know that you are maybe disgusted now but please read till the end. I'm sorry for lying today,for not beinging able to tell you about my problems...for not beinging strong and fight back. Trust me,I fighted back every single night to stay alive so I can come to school just to see you. I'm sorry for causing trouble to you,I'm sorry for beinging weak. You remember our promise? That we will be best friends forever? Sorry that I broke it. I'm sorry for falling in love with you. If you think that I fell on love with you just because of your looks you are wrong. I fell in love with you because you are you. You may be Satan yourself but I fell in love with you. I know that you are kind,caring and I know that you hate the fact that your parents never come to see you. I'm sorry for not beinging alive till your 18 birthday but I still got you something. When you read this,look in your bag. I know that you think of me as just a friend,I heard you say that to Rio and Maehara. To be honest now,since these are my last words,it broke me but I was happy for you that you weren't in love with someone like me. I can't breathe anymore so I'll say my last words.
Akabane Karma,I love you,find yourself a good wife,have a good job and children,have good life...without me...I'm always watching over you. So this is it,
Goodbye

I teared up and ran to his house. As I got there...police cars were everywhere...and on the ground...was my little angel lying cowered in blood. The police holding his bloody mother,his mother who killed him. I ran to him and hugged him. The police shouting at me but I didn't care. He smiled and opened his eyes.
''Nagisa,I love you,don't you dare die!! Let's live together,have a family!''
''I love you too Karma...I'm sorry...''
And here I am,sitting on the ground,hugging the dead body of my beloved one crying.

Guys sorry for the laaaaaate chapter and thank you TheLifeOfAnime for the idea. Guys please tell me if you have other ideas since I am a cat but a cat without ideas for this book.
Cat out