Yandere Nagisa~

Guys just so you know,this chapter will,surely,be more crappy since I'm not in a good mood at all.

Karmas P.O.V
I walked to school with Okuda. Shes nice,sweet and shy,I think that mostly guys would like her if they knew her well.

As we were walking I feelt like some creppy eyes were staring at us. I turned my head only to see nothing till a hand was in front of my face. I looked down and it was Nagisa.
''Good morning Karma!'',his usual cheerful self huh?
''Good morning Nagisa.'',it's weird. This was not the first time I had that feeling like someone is staring and digging holes into my soul,and everytime I turn around I see nothing or Nagisa. Nagisa can't be the one doing that,I'm sure in it. He is our little angel,not a demon. I'll pay more attention to it from now on.
''So,you and Okuda became good friends I see.'',Nagisa said with his girly angelic tone with a innocent smile on his face.

There is no way that Nagisa is the one staring at me and Okuda all day long,right?

''Well I guess so.'',I said in a casual tone.
''Y-yeah.'',said Okuda. She was slightly blushing. Wonder why...
''Oh! I gotta go I'm on duty today!! Bye guys!'',and with that Nagisa left me and Okuda alone again. Me and Okuda continued talking and we were having fun to be honest.

Nagisas P.O.V
Pfffff! You gotta be kidding me! Karma and Okuda became close friends
Well I'm not allowing to go any further,if she does she'll better be ready for my claws.

I walked into the classroom and greeted Koro-sensei and Kayano. Of crouse I kept stalking Karma and Okuda,at classes my mind full of Karma....Okuda,let the game begin!

There,I said that it is gonna be more crappy. Thats all I guess-oh! It is going to have another part. Now I said everything.
Cat out