Fragile heart

It's been so long! Anyone remembers me? Prom was...Last Friday? Yeah,last Friday.It was fun at first but then a girl ruined my night lol.But hey! I have a pretty face when I have make-up on lol.I was the only one in jeans since I don't like dresses lol. Nvm, to not annoy you I'll get straight (if it's possible to do so) to the chappy. It's a drama request. Karma asks Nagisa to be with him for a week and then BAM!
I hope you enjoy it~

Nagisa,
A very beautiful boy. He was petite and his look was very unique and feminine. He had long sky blue hair and his eyes were azure. His long eyelashes and rosy cheeks could be seen from anywhere. His full lips that looked oh-so kissable. He looked so innocent, so pure. He was free then. His mother left and so his father came to the apartment Nagisa lived. He was what you could call, one of an angelic kind.
Karma,
Well.... He could be dangerous if you piss him off. But if you were an important person to him, he would be sweet. And hot. What?
Nvm
Karma was a boy with a strong built. Bright red hair and golden eyes. He was a close friend of Nagisas. Sure, he was close with everyone from his class and with his teachers but Nagisa was special. He was his crush. A huge crush indeed. Karma was very free. Very very veeeeery free. He did whatever he wanted, he got whatever he wanted. He had talents. Talents that he loved and that made him even more strong and dangerous in fights.  His mom and dad were good people, but are aboard at the moment. What is Karma doing now? Well...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He is after Nagisa. He want to make the petite boy fall for him.
No, not fall like, fall in mud and break a leg or two but to fall in luv (Boy in luv by BTS, you should listen to it :3). He is straight... He is.. Uh... Bentforward about his love. He'll make sure to get everything he wants.

"Hey Nagisa. "
"Yes?"
"Wait, dude, I didn't even tell--"
"WHAT?"
"Okay, okay, calm down-"
"I can't calm down when period is near me. "
"Period? Wait... You mean me? Hey, don't make me swear here in the playground --"
"Just tell me for karma's sake. "
"..... W-"
"I dare you to not tell me now. "
"I love you. "
"Aw, I love you too but seriously-"
"I mean it, I wanna be your boyfriend. "
".... "
"I'll make you fall for me in a week. I swear. "
".... PFF. Fine, let's see. "

And so the week began.

"Nagisa, Nagisa. Saranghaeyo ~"
"I don't need to to learn how to say that you love in different languages. "
"Aishiteru. "
"We know Japanese Karma, it's our national language. "
"Te amo. "
".... "
"I love you. "
"Okay... "
"Volim te. "
"Okay okay okay. I get it. "
"I didn't write it yet--"
"Bye. "
"But Nagisa--"
"Nagisa..?"
"Nagisaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~"

In class, Karma would stare at Nagisa, some found it hilarious, some found it amusing, some found it creepy but most found it weird or funny. Nagisa noticed the pair of eyes digging holes into his soul. He tried to ignore but at the end of the fifth period, of the same day, he told him to stop because it made him uneasy.
"Then how would my touch make you feel?~"
"..... Just... "
"Just what?~"
"I'll slap that smirk off yo face. Just stop it. "
"I'll slap something else, though.. "

Karma pinned him against the wall, pressing his body against the petite boy.

"You know... "

Cliffhanger!

I can't wait for Blackpink's very first mini album! Even though it only has 4 songs, I'm so grateful!
Then BTS' album Love yourself:Tear got me so shook.
They are around my country the whole time this World Tour. I don't have money and approval so... Yeah.. 
BUT!
I cam support them from affair at least!

  BUT!I cam support them from affair at least!

Have some heart skips son.

I'm making pics like these lately so if anyone has a quote they want me to write them like this tell me! I don't have anything to do with my life so yea lol

See you in the next part hopefully!

Cat out