Dreams come true

Requested by TheLifeOfAnime,check her out,she is amazing ^-^
You other guys are amazing too,I'm sure ^*^

Karmas P.O.V
I stood....nowhere,just a blank white room? I don't even know how the fuck do I stand. No floor is here. Just the room or whatever,me and a blue haired girl. What? Who the fuck is she!?
''Hi?'',way to go Karma,way to go
''Hello.'',casual huh?
''Uhh...Who are you miss?''
''Miss!? Please have manners,you can see very clearly that I'm a boy! However,my name is Nagisa Shiota. What about you,Period hair?''
''PERIOD HAIR!? SHUT UP GAY BOY!!''
''HA! You are the gay one here!''
''....'',how the fuck does he know?
''Hmm,let me see. You were in a relationship with Asano,before Asano you were hitting on Isogai but he liked Maehara. Correct?''
''....this is a dreaaaaam! Of course that this is not real! You are not real!''
''Oh hell I am real,you'll see tomorrow.''
''Huh!?''
''Bye Karma-''chan''~"
''You gotta be kidding me!?''

My eyes shot open.
''A dream huh? A weird and kinda creepy one.
''He'' said that ''he'' was real.
What the hell am I scared about?
Pff,its just a dream Karma.

After a few hours I had to go to the market. Its not far,15 minutes by feet.
I walked and walked and bumped the guy from my dream last night...WHAT!?
I turned around and looked at him. He looked back at me.
''HUH!?''
He looked at me with a face that said 'shut the fuck up before I choke you'
''Don't shout,its not the first time we 'meet' .''
''Yeah,sure.''
''C'mon. Lets go to the park or somewhere where we can talk in private.''
''You think that I'll obey you little one? I'm a deli-''
''Shut the fuck up and just come with me,okay?''
I shutted my mouth and nodded,following him.
Man,he smiled like a angel while saying that in a demonic voice. Not fair. You think that I'm scared? Ha! Don't make me laugh,I was never scared in my whole life. I'm a man,of course that I am NOT scared.
''Hey,stop talking to yourself,we are getting unwanted attention.''
''Y-y-y-y-y-yes. S-sorry Shiota-sama.''
''Good.''
After that we got to the park and at first it was awkard but then we started talking and talking and talking. And three months after that we started dating.

''And that is how we met.'',I closed my eyes while letting a long sigh out.
''But,papa,why is mommy in the clouds? She could stay with us.'',said Yuki,our son. Well while Nagisa was still here we adopted two children. Yuki and Yukina. But 1 year later Nagisa was kidnapped,abused in both ways and killed. Thankfully those guys who kidnapped him are in prison 'till their dying breath.
''Sorry Yuki,Yukina,but mommy did go so she can prepeare a big welcome party when we get there.''
''Woaaah! Really!? When will we go!?''
''When she calls us.''
''Will that be soon?''
''No. Much later because she wants to suprise us really badly.''
''Ok. Thank you papa.''
I smiled down at our children. Wondering what is he doing now. Maybe really prepearing a welcome party. Who knows?
Nagisa,we'll meet again. And this ''first'' meeting won't be a dream.

Sorry if this is crappy 😯
I was trying to put something different together.
Sorry again.
I have a request for the next chappy. But if someone has any ideas tell me pwease.
Thank you for reading kitties
This little cat is out
Bye~