Ble

Sorry for the late update everyone.I got a bunch of requests so I will have a loooot of work to do :)
Thank you for your wonderful requests everyone. I will do all of them. This one was requested by SawyertheDweeb,please check her out.
Moving on~

It was a wonderful morning. A snowy morning.
Ye,
You guessed it. It was Christmas.
A certain redhead was walking down the street, not alone. He held two hands. The first hand he held was from his lover, Nagisa, and the second one was from his little son,....  (I'm terrible at giving names, I know). Their son was 3 years old now, just like his sister. Nagisa held his daughter's hand, smiling. She was also 3 years old. They were twins.
Their son had pink like hair, while their daughter had silver hair. Where was this family going? That is pretty simple.
To hell--I mean to school. Yea, to school.
Since it was Christmas they decided to show their two kids to their class. As they walked, the cheerful conversation seemed to never end.

When they entered the classroom, the kids immediately noticed all the stares.
They hid behind their parents backs and stared back as much as they could.
Everyone in the class was shocked but overwhelmed with the children's cuteness.
"Good morning everyone, merry Christmas too. "
"Meet our ki--"
Karma didn't even finish his sentence because everyone was already "aww"-ing and walking towards the kids.
Much to his surprise, no one asked them "when or how" and there was no yelling.
The one and only Koro sensei decided to give the students a free Day since its Christmas and plus, their two students brought their kids to the school. They all played in the snow and the kids were having so much fun.
Well.
Not until they fell down the cliff.

They were okay.
Don't worry.

Koro sensei saved them. Karmagisa was so thankful they almost cried.
After the long day, and play, everyone was really tired.

Not much time passed and the time has come to go home.
Everyone said their goodbyes and left in their own direction except the happy family.

I know it sucks okay? I'm just super lazy with these books and my life is boring and I'm literally sleepy all day.
I'm sorry for the bad chapters.
I know.
I suck.
Angst will be here soon.
Bai bai