Awkard moment

This is just a short crappy chapter as a apology for not updating for SO LONG
Enjoy~

Karmas P.O.V
Nagisa didn't text me back!! He. Fucking. Didn't. Text. Me. Back!!!
He missed three calls and three hours passed and he still didn't even text me!!

I'm running to his house. Luckyly he gave me a spare key. I rushed inside and didn't see him in the bathroom,living room nor the kitchen. I ran upstairs and quckly opened his bedroom door. And here I am. Standing at the doorway looking at my femminine male crush,Nagisa Shiota. Who was about to grab something from the floor so he was bended over right in front of me.
Man...what a sight...that bun tho
Realizing my weird thought I shook my head.
Nagisa looked up at me. His face was so red he could match my hair. My eyes droped,once again,to his body. I felt myself starting to get weird,I was a blushing mess...
''Ka-Karma-why are you here!?''
''Uuuh...I'M SORRY!! OKAY-BYE!!''
With that said I ran out of his house with a tomato red face. Strangers watching me like they saw a banana run past them.
In school I couldn't even look him in the eye. We were not talking at all. Each time we made a sudden eye contact we would turn around blushing.
''Man this is awkard''

Hope you enjoyed. If you have any requests tell me pwease-meow!~
Cat out~