Maid Nagisa-CHAN

This one is a little different from the others. Since the person requested Nagisa to be female so things aren't ''awkard''.
I didn't understand at first since...I mean Nagisa is always male in this book but maybe the person didn't know it. But its no problem right? It won't hurt to change Nagisas gender in this book. Be sure to see the bonus at the end of the chapter if you want to skip the oneshot.
Now,enjoy.

Third person P.O.V
Nagisa Shiota,a 16 year old girl, who is poor since her abusive mother left her,secretly works a part-time job at a maid cáfe. She wanted to work somewhere else but it didn't go well.
In the cáfe she is the mostly loved maid which is actually a problem for her. She often gets creepy stares or random people ask her out. Sometimes she gets worried if someone stalks her. The problem is that she can't find another job. She is pretty clumsy which the people in the cáfe find really cute. Since she started working there,the number of costumers growed each day so her boss doesn't want her to leave,EVER,so he gives her extra money. She got it handy right?

One day,she started her night shift and one costumer caught her eye. He was so damn ho-*slap* attractive. Bright red hair,golden eyes,that boo-*cough cough* I mean that voice.

Her friend,Kayano Kaede,who also works with her,said that he is a regular costumer but that he only comes at night. This was Nagisas fourth time working a night shift and she saw him for the first time.
The thing is,he is not single. It wasn't that much a suprise for Nagisa since he was soooo-*slap* he was attractive. Literally a anime hot demon boy.

A few weeks later he started coming durning daytime as well. He didn't come alone. He came with his girlfriend,Okubitc-*stabb* ....I mean Okuda. Minami Okuda who everyone*cough* you know the rest....

Nagisa saw the lovey-dovey couple that she kinda wanted to crush.

She walked over to take their order.

''Good day. What would you like?'',said Nagisa sweetly. Yup,angelic voice with a little evil hiding in it. I mean-SHE CAN KILL OKUDA RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT-*punch*
*cough* so yea...

''Hi.''-yup. Hi. Kill yourself. Please. Just do it.-that was in Nagisas mind.-''I would like....is there anything for couples?''

'The nerve'
''Suuure~There is this pizza in a heart slice,you have drinks,ice-cream-''
''Oh. So. I'll...um...just take the pizza then...''

'You bitch. That was super rude. And whats with that ''um''-you UUUUUGH'

''What would you like sir?''
''Hmmm...I'll get...wait wait..''

'Oh please take your time WHEN I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF WORK. JERK!!'

''The pizza as well.''
''Any drinks?''
''Nope''
''Please wait a little then.''

Nagisa walked off.

Yup. That was their first meeting.
Now to the real thing.

One year later

''Come on Nagisa!!~~''
''Karma. Like I told you. I will not wear the maid uniform again.''
''Pwease?''
'Not the puppy eyes...shit'
''Ugh. Fine.''
''Yay!''
''This is the last time! Got it!?''
''....yeah...''

Nagisa went to the bathroom and changed.
''Wooooow!!''
''Stop it!! Its emberessing!!''
''Now. Lemme do something!!''
''What?''
Karma smirked and carried Nagisa to the bedroom.
We weren't far behind with our phones.

Look. I know that this is really bad but the weather just doesn't let me be in peace. Its so hot. No matter how light clothes you wear,its still hot. So sorry about that person who requested this. You can judge me and write hate comments.
Now the bonus.

Thats all
Cat out