A cat pays a cat a visit

Nagisas P.O.V
I was in the house waiting for my owner to come back from work.He wont be here till midnight,it sucks.I was playing eith my tail till I looked trough the window seeing a pair of black cat ears.Curiousity kills the cat,why not give it a try I still have nine lives.

I walked up to the window and the black cat looked up.He has red hair and golden eyes.Damn,those golden eyes are making me purr.
"Why the hell are you purring,purrincess?",HUH?!PURRINCESS?REALLY?
"Why the hell are you here stray kitten?"
"Well you are a kitten since I am like 10cm taller than you,purrincess."
"Stop calling me that idiot."
"Why,girls like when they are called princesses.",Girls?Seriously?
"I don't know how girls feel about it but I know that I don't like it."
"So you are different from other girls?"
"Are you a idiot.Surely you are since you still call me a girl even trough I'm a boy."
"You?!A boy?!",He paused still shocked then a chuckle was heard from him
"You must be kitting me.",he said smiling
"No,no I'm not."
"Prove it~"
"Fine.",He blushed a little.He surely got the wrong idea.

I jumped trough the window and took his hand.He was pretty confused.I placed his hand on my chest.
"See?No girl can be THIS FLAT", except Kayano tho...
".................So...You really are a boy...."
"Yup."
"Well I don't care,I'm still planing to take you as my 'wife'."
"......What?"
"Just as you heard."

A month later~
It was the day,me and my mate are going to get married.I was in a wedding dress with my white tail and white ears showing.My hair was down and curly so the other cats think that I'm female.In the past month me and Karma were in a relationship but I was always dressed in dresses and all kinds of female clothing hiding my gender.So on the wedding I had to as well.The heels were white with pink ribbons on it.I knew how to walk in them since this was not the first time I wear them.

When the wedding was over we got to our new home and had our 'cat time'

Guys I'm sure this whole book sucks and I'm sorry about it.If anyone has something that he/she wants me to write tell me.
Cat out