Home safe

Soooo there was a request for a one shot where they are kids so I thought to mix it up with Halloween so I get a request done and a special done at the same time.
I hope you enjoy~

Karma's P. O. V
It was Halloween night, my class-since we all live in the same neighborhood are going trick or treating together. It's 8pm. Already dark. The jack o lanterns were shining in the dark. The sky was full of stars and the moonlight made everything clear. You barely needed a flashlight.
We decided to go into groups.
So we choose,
Rio and Kayano
Terasaka and Itona
Okuda and Okano
Maehara and Isogai
Me and Nagisa

Everyone went to their way and walked off from house to house

We lived in a rural area and there were many houses but a block after houses were far away from each other.
Me and Nagisa finished the rural area but our bags were still not full so we decided to go down the block and trick or treat there.

As we were walking we came across a spooky house.
It gave us the chills.
I remembered what my uncle said
"the spookier the house, the better candies"
Okay, we are going.

We stepped on the porch and noticed that there was no doorbell. We decided to knock on the door.
We waited for a few minutes and the door opened.
A friendly looking man came out. He looked like he was in his mid 30.
He gave us candy, pat our heads and said "Be careful out there" and closed the door.
We noticed that he gave us so much candy our bags were full.
Nagisa smiled at me with that angelic smile of his. Yep, he is crush
What a young gay boi I am.
We headed back and a white old looking wan parked across the street.
We were still out from the rural area but not that far away, what are these people doing here at 10pm?
The doors opened and two men came out.
Their faces... They looked creepy. A bad wibe was coming from them. I looked at Nagisa, he noticed it too.
We heard the men speak to us:
"Want more candy? We have a lot here. Come. "
We didn't dare move.
We somehow just noticed and knew that something wasn't right.
We are only kids. Like 12 years old.
What would they want from us? Candy?
....
Wait,
There are killers, kidnappers, rapers, all kinds of people out here...
I heard Nagisa say quietly to me,
"Karma, run. "
"Where?"
"Around that house there, to the woods. "
We started to run, not leaving our full bags being duh.
We heard leaves crunching behind us, we were followed.
We ran faster and faster until we lost them a little behind us. I wanted to stop but heard Nagisa say beside me,
"Don't stop. "
We hid behind bushes and looked at the way we came and around. We could hear our hearts racing in our chests. We were out of breath.
We were there for few minutes which felt like hours. We didn't stop listening and looking around.
Then,
There it was.
We heard a crunch behind us. Not right behind us but we knew we heard something, maybe 6 feet away. We looked behind us, and, we saw a figure, the figure was trying to hide behind a tree so we pretended like we didn't notice. We looked at the front, it was clear. We looked back, two figures behind trees hiding. This is the signal to run.
We ran as fast as we could, hearing we were followed again.
We ran and passed the wan, and eventually were back in the rural area we knew well. We didn't stop running.
We jumped in my house, through the window since it would take forever to finale with the keys and unlock the door. We locked the doors, windows, we didn't turn on the lights, we just had our phones in our hands texting everyone,
"If you come across a white wan, or whatever that is looking suspicious, don't get near it, if you are near someone's house from one of you, go there. We were chased, two creepy looking guys with a old looking white wan, he offered us candy. You better get somewhere safe. We tried the woods but no good. Better go now and when you come text us so we know if you are safe. "
We texted it to everyone. Just as we finished texting, we heard bangs on the door.
"How the fuck did they find is?"
Asked Nagisa. He was really worried. I hugged him and he pecked my cheek. We got two large kitchen knives, our phones and we got up the stairs quietly so they can't hear. We called the police. The banging stopped. We thought they went way but as soon as Nagisa peeked out the window, he gasped. A tall, dark figure was standing at the backyard. He seemed like he didn't see us, Nagisa looked at me in fear. I felt bad and really freaked out too.
We heard the back door open, we looked at each other in fear.  We locked the bedroom door, hid behind the table and waited in fear.
We heard footsteps coming up the stairs. They went into the first room, came back, into another room and then it came...
They stopped right in front of our door, we looked at each other and prepared ourselves. We had knives, we could at least do something to buy us time...
The person tried the doorknob, it was locked. It seemed like he knew we were here now since the room was locked.
We knocked on the door, saying
"Kiddies, come out, papa is here for you~"
It was a creepy, raspy voice.
It was just disturbing.
He knew we weren't answering. He banged on the door.
Then, we heard the sound we were waiting for, the police sirens, the familiar red and blue lights quickly came and police officers were coming into the house. We heard the man say
"Shit. "
He ran down the stairs and to the street but he was caught.
We came out and the police hugged us and comforted us saying that it's all okay and that we're safe. We asked if they saw another man and they looked shocked and confused.
They asked:
"Another one? No. "
We looked at each other.
They said that it would be the best if they drove us to a friend's house were we can be with them and their parents. They asked me where my parents were and I said that that were on work.
They drove us to Maeharas house were luckily everyone was. They said that Maeharas parents drove a man off. The police knew that there was another man now.
Turns out the one they arrested was a child raper and kidnapped, even killer.
Me and Nagisa were hugging all night long, we were so lucky and happy that we survived but even now, we still fear,
What if the other one comes for revenge.
If we lived in another house it would be okay but we are 18 now, we live in my house. The same house we were already killed.
We have cameras around the house and gates.

We are dating and we just have that fear, we actually became really paranoid and sometimes it can be funny but it's still creepy.
We wonder,
What would have happened if the police came later. We would surely be dead by now.
We are so thankful, we became friends with those police officers.
My point is,
Never go trick and treating without a older person.
Never go to areas that aren't filled with many people.
Always be in groups and on guards.
All kinds of sick people are around.

I hope you enjoyed ^°^
Yes, I hope I creeper you out.
Just so you know,
This is a true story that I found so I mixed it up with the one shot. I hope you enjoyed and Happy Halloween :)
If you're going trick or treating be careful, there are dangerous pools out there!

 I hope you enjoyed and Happy Halloween :)If you're going trick or treating be careful, there are dangerous pools out there!

Some Halloween pictures ^-^Bye bye~

Bye bye~