STOB it

Entering High School is stressing, but not as much when you compare it to enrolling in university. Some don't care, like Karma. Nagisa is well prepared too....

Maybe not.

The poor boy was pulling his hair out, worrying if he'll have to order a wig on Wish before the next week. He was mentally breaking down. What if he embarrassed himself? What if he falls down the stairs? What would he do if someone hears his stomach growl? That'll be the death of him. How does anyone expect him to cough more than three times in class? That'll bring too much attention.

Nah I'll be alright

First day of university

Fuck. Nagisa forgot his schoolbag.

Damn. Nagisa tripped on a rock in front of two people.

God. He forgot how to use the elevator.

Karma. He got glared at in the most horrifying way. (pun intended)

He may as well go into the bathroom and slap himself.

That hurt

Nagisa thought that it couldn't get worse. Even Karma didn't come to class. He misses him and he is completely alone because everyone fears Nagisa falling on them and killing them on accident.

Life is grand...

The next day, Karma surprisingly came to all the classes. He was the only one who was near Nagisa. Everyone feared for his well being.

At lunch, Karma as usual drank strawberry milk while Nagisa was busy enjoying his pancake.

"Who the hell makes pancakes in the school's bathroom and then eat them on lunch break?"
"... Idk.. Who?"

Karma responded with rolling his golden eyes, clearly not having it.

"Nagisa, I heard you forgot your schoolbag the first day. "

Nagisa started choking.

Karma fearing that his crush will die because of him and his crush being known as the guy who died from choking on pancakes that were made in the bathroom, quickly hit Nagisas back.

When he stopped choking, he started to blush like crazy and cover his entire face.

"Boi a pancake isn't baked to wait this long or to choke you. Eat it while it's bathroom-fresh. "
"Shush, you see that I'm a busy kid."
"Busy being clumsy like that pudding freak. "

Really, what's wrong with him?

When the weekend came, Karma decided to oversleep his usual morning routine before going to a clumsy kid. When he woke up, around 1pm, he felt proud for sleeping so much, even though he could have slept more...

On his way to Nagisas place, he went to the market to buy some snacks and strawberry milk. After spending his whole wallet on food he finally continued to walk to his destination.

Karma did not expect to be greeted with a drunk Nagisa.
Sure, him being clingy and affectionate was not a problem but he wanted to eat his snacks calmly, not while trying to not choke on them because Nagisa was on his lap placing sweet kisses on his neck.

"Nagisa, please stop for a while. "
"Wae?"
"I want to eat. "
"You can eat something el--"
"Shhh don't make me snap. "
"You're not s branch. "
"... What the actual fuck?"
"Karma is saying bad words. "
"You literally almost said something even worse. "
"Karma is lyyyiiiiing. "
"Fuck you. "
"Please do. "

Karma got up and pinched himself.

"Psh, how dreamy. "
"Can you please?"
"What? Fu--"
"STOB IT!"

In the end Nagisa got wrecked.

I literally don't know what did I write or what did you read. Literally.
I'll try to get serious about this book :")
I tried to make you smile or laugh, just don't choke please :)
Thank you for reading,
Saranghae~