What the hell Karma?

Hi guys. The internet actally came back. Ok,this one is a request from @nya-desuu,check her out I'm sure that you'll like her. Now lets go to tumblir world.

Nagisas P.O.V
Karma is in town...I'm alone in our house now-ooops did I say alone? Sorry I WAS WRONG.Karmas phone is with me. He made a sweet mistake. He left his phone and he got my phone with him. The best thing is:
I have a password on my phone while he does not.

Karma you little hot stupid devil~~

Now,lets go to his facebook and his chats~~

...damn...
I shouldn't have looked at his chats...
He pissed Kayano off.
I cringed a little when I read his nicknames he gave her
Vegetabble
Pudding-frenzy
Wall-chan
Yan-chan
Pudding killer or devourer
Evil
Pudding head
I wonder why evil or yan-chan tho. But the most he texted with was Rio,Maehara,Isogai,Terasaka,Itona,Okuda-which I was kinda pissed off,Kayano and me.
Rios chat was....devil...pure evil...
Maeharas was....nasty...
Isogais was kinda innocent but when a dirty joke came he either yelled or ran off. But it had some funny ones
Terasakas was cursing and fighting,while Karma was teasing him
Itona was just replying with ''....'' or ''yea'' once he even wrote ''you are a serious idiot.''
Okudas was...FUCK YOU BITCH!!SHE STTUTERED ALL THE TIME OR BLUSHED!!! BISH YOU'LL NEVER GET HIM EAT YOUR SHIT!!
Kayanos was also swearing,teasing,yelling,cursing.
Mine was...emberessing...
'Hey Nagisa be in a maid uniform when I get back. If you don't do that you won't be able to walk for 3 weeks I swear.'
'Nagisa~Cook me curry tonight I'm starving'
'Nagisa when will you cross-dress again?~We'll make lots of money~'
'Blueberry,do you want a creppe or do you want a cake?'
'I'll come home as soon as posible. Don't be scared,you'll be fine and I'll be fine. Nothing will happen. Stay in bed and when I come we'll cuddle.'
'I bought some hairbands for you'
'I love you'
Man,I'm smiling here like a idiot. Such sweetness.
'Hey Karma,you switched phones. Lol you don't know my password. If you want to play games or read messages the password is ILoveKarmaNowAnd4ever. Buy us a cake,you decide which one.
Love you~'

''I better go cook now.''
Just as I was about to get up he replied
'Thank you my sweet blueberry~
Aww such a cute password,I'll get a password too~
I'll buy a chockolate cake,we didn't have one in years. Oh,and cook something toffy,I won't be working late since its a Saturday. Ya know what does that mean~~
Love you too~'

I blushed a little and smiled.
''Damn,he is so sweet.'' (The single feeling 😂. I feel so alone now. I'm actally smiling and tearing up like the idiot I am here 😂 singing I'm Mr.Lonely,lol)

I finished cooking and placed everything on the table. I waited a little but not much. He entered the house with a smile on his face. I ran to him and hugged him tiglty. He hugged back and laughed softily.
''Did you miss me that much?''
I nodded and burried my face deeper in his chest smiling.
He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the table. I sat on the chair,next to him.
''Wooow~~So toffy~''
''You don't like it?''
''No. I love it. Thank you.''
''You're welcome.''
We ate and washed the dishes.
After that ;)
You know what I mean right?

The next morning I woke up a little later. He didn't have work today,I didn't have work today.
I decided to go on tumblir and see if there are any new memes or something.
The first post caught my eye.
'Do you know what does it feel like ridding a blueberry?'
I was confused at first and didn't get it. I went on the profile and saw that the person was really pupular. The persons name was StrawberryLovesBlueberry,reading that just got things weirder.
So he had all kinds of posts.
'Goddy goddy goddy. Work,strawberry milk and blueberry texts are really a good mix'
Why the hell is this profile so suspicious and weird.
I was scrolling down his posts and then...I know who is this...
A picture of me sleeping beside Karma
''Hey Karma.''
''Yea?''
''Do you have tumblir?''
''N-no...''
''Then who is this?''
I showed him the picture and the profile
''Idk...''
''Karma...''
''I'm so-''
''I like your profile.''
''........''
''Seriously.''
''Thank you...damn you scared the hell out of me.''
''Don't worry. You know that I love you and that I would never harm you.''
I sat beside him and gave him a peck on the lips smiling at him. He smiled back and we cuddled watching netflix.
I was really happy,and I ejoyed my life very much thanks to Karma. He is my everything.

Hope you guys enjoyed! If anyone has a request please tell me!
Stay stafe and healty my little kitties~
Cat out