Jelaous Karma

Karmas P.O.V
I was walking home all happy to see Nagisa.We are married for 3 months now and I still can't believe it.

I entered our house and what I saw was not good at all.

Nagisa is cuddling with a little husky...Not....Me...WHAT THE HELL!?

"N-Nagisa,whose dog is that?",his eyes shot open
"Ah-Karma...Hehehe...Uh...I saw him in a box which read 'please adopt' and he was very sad so I wanted to ask you if we could keep him?",woah...I don't want anyone else that me to cuddle with you...Wait..Am I jelaous?No.No,I'm not!
"Nagisa,you know that we-"
"Pweeeeeeasee??",Uuuuuuugh not those puppy dog eyes!Wait.Why is the puppy making them too?He is kinda cute-no!Not cute at all!
"*Sigh* Fine...",his face was full of happiness now.Lucky me...
"Yaaay!Thank you Karma!"
"Yeah,yeah whatever."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Two weeks passed.Nagisa.Hasn't.Cuddle.With.Me.At.All.I'M DYING!!
"Nagisa,you can't cuddle with him all day.",or the dog will be murdered
"Why?"
"Because,I am still alive you know.You are cuddling with that dog but not with me."
" 'The dog' has a name you know.It's Kuroko.Wait.Are you jelaous?~",crap!
"No,no I'm not!"
"You clearly are,duh."
"W-wha-"
"Karma,you are like a opened book."
"Ugh,you got me..."
"Seriously?You think that I could love a dog more than you?"
"Maybe..."
''God,to who am I married to.That is impossible you know?You are my number one,now and forever.Got it?",you idiot!You are making me blush!
"Y-yeah.",wow.Stuttering is really helping me
"Come here you worryhead."
I came to him and we cuddled with the dog.Really,I sometimes can't understand myself.Jelaous on a husky?That's hilarious.But I think this dog is not that bad at all.He is cute.

Guys,I know it is not worth shit but I just have no ideas...Did you check my new book out?It's called Weird but right.It's about neko Isogai and Maehara and neko Nagisa and Karma.If you want to you can check it out,and again sorry for the crappy chapter.
Cat out