13- 7 Minutes in Hell

Dipper POV
Mabel decided that the best way for me to kiss each boy is by playing '7 minutes in heaven' only instead of a fair game, I just have to stay in a closet while each boy has a turn. I didn't really mind anymore though, I had my first kiss already. Thanks to Bill.
The boys drew numbers from a hat to figure out what order they would go in. First was Kyle, one of the cousins I wasn't too familiar with. Then Butch, I'm more worried about this one. A few more cousins, and finally Gideon. Him, I'm the most nervous of.
Without further a due, I was shoved into a coat closet with Kyle and the timer was set for 7 minutes.
"You can kiss me or, if you want, I can kiss you?" I say nervously, staring at the ground. Without a word he walks up and puts his hand under my chin. I close my eyes as he closes in, waiting for the warm touch of his lips. I felt them... on my cheek?
"Huh?" I open my eyes and look at him in confusion. He smiles gently at me and pulls away.
"Did you want more?" He asks, slightly amused. I quickly shake my head no, not really being able to speak. "I didn't think you did. That's why I didn't, you see I don't really care about winning your heart that much." My eyes light up when he says that. "I'm in this thing, mostly, to try and show Butch that he's not better than the rest of us. He bosses us around and made himself the leader or something? I don't know but it pisses me off, so I just want to try and beat him at something because maybe then he'll realize it's not all about him." He explains, making me smile one of the best smiles I've had in a while.
"So you don't want me to fall helplessly, head-over-heels in love, right into your arms?" I ask with joyful anticipation.
"I mean, it would be nice to have someone as beautiful as you in my life, but I know that's not what you want. And if you don't want that then who am I to say otherwise." He laughs a little in embarrassment, probably because he admitted I was appealing. "It's your heart." I couldn't hold it in anymore, the joy was overflowing. Without warning I lunged forward and hugged him tight.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squeal, but not to load so that the group outside can hear us. "I'm so sorry, but you're right. I don't want to love you, or any of the others. I haven't found the right one yet and don't intend to start looking, I truly am sorry." I smiles a warm smile.
"It's alright, I hope you manage to get out of this mess and find the right one some day." His words are so kind and gentle. I wish I could fall for him, but I just can't.
"Thank you so much." I say still holding him tight. "Say," I pull away "if you win, we could pretend for a while and then you could just let me go when it's safe! I don't have much voice in the decision but if we just pretend to fall madly in love, it might help in the final say." As I explain my plan his grin grows wider.
"I like this plan, but when Butch finds out it was fake he will just laugh and things will go back to normal." He says sadly at the realization. I think for a few seconds.
"Well," I come with a solution "what if we pretend to date for a while, then you can dump me and we can go our separate ways!"
"Brilliant!" He lights up again "you're beautiful and smart." We laugh and hug again. "So is it a deal?" He holds out his hand but I hesitate, force of habit.
"Deal," I shake his hand "but we need to really make them believe we are in love. Kissing, acting lovey-dovey, all of it." I warn.
"If you're okay with it, I'm okay with it. Besides if I change my mind and don't dump you after, you could just tell Butch everything and ruin it all for me. Nothing to worry about!" He chuckles joyously. The plan was set.
"We don't have much time left until they open that door so let's make it realistic." I say grabbing his hands.

***slight time skip to when they open the doors***

The seven minutes are up and Kyle and I are ready just in time. When they open the doors, shock fills their faces. Inside the closet, Kyle holds my hips with his hands under my shirt while I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. My clothes are moved around and messy looking, the same is done with my hair. I hold my breath as he tilts his head, making our lips unseen so that the crowd thinks we're making out when our lips aren't even touching. The most convincing fake make out sesh I think my bossy twin sister has ever seen, if I do say so myself.
"What the..." She says in shock "Dipper!" We pretend to notice them and I jump out of his arms, we stumble away from each other and act awkwardly embarrassed.
"Oh, hey sis." I pant "Um, the seven minutes up?" The other boys pull Kyle out of the closet as I wave goodbye.
"It's my turn." Butch says with determination, stepping into the closet and closing the door. Uh, oh! "Don't worry my flower, I'll let you catch your breath after that creep probably forced his body onto you!" He scoffs. This is my time to shine!
"Actually, we talked a little and he seems really sweet." I try to sound sheepish. "Then one thing lead to another and..." I stop and smile, internally laughing at the suffering Butch must be going though. I look at the floor and giggle. That must have been convincing because the next thing I knew I was pined against a wall.
"I'll show you how a real man does it!" Butch growls. Crap, that escalated quickly. I need to make things last! I try to move but he has a strong grip on my wrists, pushing them above my head and against the wall.
"Ouch, you're hurting me!" I cry as load as possible without screaming, the boys better have heard that! And they did, because a few moments later the doors were open and Butch was revealed holding me against the wall threateningly.
"Unhand him you bustard!" Gideon yells and they pull him off of me. Acting like a helpless little girl, I fall into Kyle's arms. He hugs me against him chest, me managing to shake a little in 'fear'.
"I think it's someone else's turn now." Mabel sighs, not the least bit concerned in what just happened to me. I noticed that she did, however, write some stuff in her notes. This is going perfect!

The next few rounds went smoothly too, each cousin and I had a small kiss then sat on the floor until the seven minutes were up. Then came the most nerve racking round, Gideon. He was now the biggest road block in my plan now and if this went wrong, getting him out of the way will fare extremely difficult. Especially considering he was already Mabel's favourite.
He closed the door and we stood there, not moving.
"You almost got out of it, you silly goose, but you didn't." He taunts "and according to Mabel, I believe that you have to kiss me, isn't that right? She did say it herself before you left." He walks around me slowly like a shark around its pray. This guy really does piss me off, but I can't let him know he's getting to me! "Shower me in love sweet heart. You know you want to." That most certainly isn't true. But I don't argue, I simply kneel down on the floor and gestures for him to join me. He sits down with a grin as I push him back first into the ground, climbing over top and putting by head close to his. I put my mouth next to his ear.
"I, will never love you." I seductively whisper. Then I pull back and give him a slight peck on the lips, teasing him. He doesn't get angry though, just plays along.
"You don't mean that," he wraps his arms around my waist, stopping me from moving further away. He can't know I'm afraid.
"Oh I think I do." I spit, relaxing into his arms with hope that he will pick up on my confidence.
"Oh Dipper, how can you say that when we have a date planned already!" He remarks cockily.
"Because you tricked me!" I tense up, relax Dipper you can't blow this. I put my hand on his cheek and smile. "Besides, if I knew what I was getting into, you wouldn't be able to breath right about know. Kind of like Kyle and I a minute ago." I say innocently. This time he tenses up, it's working but I can't actually do anything wrong or he will use it against me. I go into 'little anime girl' mode and pout a little.
"I'm sorry, did I upset you?" I whimper. His eyes go wide and he practically melts into the floor. His grip looses so I use this opportunity to get away from his grasp.
"Wow, nice trick." He gasps, sitting up and coming after me. We end up both standing as I dodge him as he try's to grab me. We freeze as the doorknob begins to turn.
"Gideon," I say as the door opens "you are the most disgusting, creepy, jerk I have ever met!" He laughs and leaves the closet, clearly knowing what I'm playing at. I leave the closet beside him and sit down in the pillow fort we built for the next activity. I signal to Kyle who comes to sit next to me, but he's blocked by Mabel. She gives me a glare while Kyle sulks back to his seat. Right, she has rules and stuff doesn't she? Well I guess I'll just have to break those won't I?!

Okay I'm sorry but Dipper was kind of a savage in that one, no? I'm so sorry this is a week late! Summer is busy and most of the time I don't know what time it is. I'll try my best but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two.🐿