30- Demon in Human's Clothing

Song is up above! 🔝 Hope you like it as much as I do.

Dipper POV

We eventually reached a clearing in the woods, oddly it was the place my powers first 'awoke'. This was the place I fell in love. Gruncle Stan abruptly stopped the car as we all jumped out.

"You guys are probably gonna wanna get out of here soon, I'm sure Ford noticed you're gone and Gideon definitely called Mabel." Stan laughed halfheartedly, a sad look in his eyes. My eyes got a little watery again looking at him.

"You should probably change into your demon form Pinetree." Bill says quietly.

I nod and try to remember how my powers worked, having Bill back must have helped my powers wake up again because it was way easier then the last time I changed. My red, feathered wings sprout, ripping through my nighty. I use my power to make some black jeans form around my legs, I must have gotten stronger because they're real fibre instead of flame. My claws shoot out of my nails and I see my bangs change to black with blue stripes.

I smile at the sight and look to Bill who is blushing. Slowly, he walks up and gently holds my chin up, looking deep into my eyes. I close my eyes and connect our lips, just like I remember, perfect. We make out sweetly for a few seconds until Stan coughs awkwardly, reminding me he's there. I laugh and walk up to him.

"Gruncle Stan, thank you so much." I sigh, retracting my claws and giving him a big hug. He laughs and hugs back, trying to avoid touching my wings.

"Don't thank me," he says sadly "I'm responsible for this, I need to fix my mistake." I pull away lightly and look up at him.

"I forgive you." He smiles and hugs me tightly. "I promise to come back when it's a little safer, for a visit." We pull away and I step back.

"Anytime, the both of you." He steps towards Bill and shakes his hand. "Like I said before Dipper, to matter who you are or who you love, I will always care for you." Tears start coming down my cheeks and Bill turns to me smiling.

"Ready to-" he starts to say, but is interrupted.

"Stop!" I hear someone yell. I look over to see Mabel, Ford and Gideon jumping out of Gideon's car. Bill pulls me tight and prepares to snap his fingers, but I stop him.

"What the hell is going on here Stanley!" Ford yells angrily.

"Exactly what you think," Stan retorts "I saw my mistake and am making it right. This whole thing is twisted, you have almost destroyed two people."

"He was doing what's right!" Mabel interrupts. "Only one of those things is almost human."

"This is in no way right. You poisoned your own family and forced them to rot away, for your own gain!" They glare at Stan's words, denying his accusations.

"Just stop all this," Mabel yells to me "Dipper get back here where you belong, he lied to you remember?"

"The only one who lied was you," I laugh "and do you honestly think I would believe you now, after everything you've done to me?"

"I was helping you!" She defends, stomping her foot to the ground.

"You were helping yourself!" I practically scream.