Bonus Chapter

Bill POV

"It's time for presents!! And I worked so hard on yours!" Shooting star yells excitedly, running up the stairs.

"How does she have a Christmas present for us? This was a surprise." I ask Pinetree.

"Just roll with it and don't ask questions." He responds casually.

Just then, Stan walks in the room.

"I wasn't sure what to give you guys till now." He says quietly, handing us a little box.

I take it and open it so that Pinetree can see. Inside are two gold and silver rings with a gem inside each. I can't tell what kind of gems they are. They don't seem like the kind you would find on earth.

"You're gonna need some actual wedding rings right?" He laughs.

"Thank you Stan!" Pinetree says, hugging Fez.

"Stan are those the rings our grandmother gave you?" Ford asks alarmed.

"Yes, and before you freak out, I'm only doing what she specifically told me to do with them." Fez says sternly.

I thank Fez just as shooting star runs back down the stairs with a big, pink, glitter covered bag.

She jumps up and down excitedly as we cautiously open it up.

"Oh. My. God." I say, a big smile spreading across my face.

Inside are two yellow sweaters. Mine has "Bill Fucking Cipher" written on the front, while PineTree's says "Fucking Bill Cipher".

"Best. Present. Ever!!!!!!" I yell, slipping my original Christmas  sweater off and replacing it with the new one. It fits perfectly. Pinetree puts on his and we all laugh.

"I love human Christmas!!" I cheer, hugging Shooting Star.

"You're welcome, Bill."