37- First Mission

Just a random cute picture! 🔝

Bill POV

The week continues, and we get closer to the end of training every day. Today we did some hard, how-to-survive-being-captured, drills so they let us go home a little earlier than usual. We decided to use the time to work on our coffee shop idea.

"Who's gonna run the shop if we have to go on a mission?" Pinetree asks, a notebook in his lap as he makes the business plans.

"It should be someone we trust, and someone who can do it at a moment's notice." I shrug, playing around with a pen.

"Got any unemployed demon friends?" He laughs, turning the TV to contacts.

"Hmm... Well, Tad and Will have my old job now, so not really." I say, thinking about all my crazy, partying maniacs that I would never trust to be responsible with even a mailbox on earth. "Do you have any old friends in Gravity Falls?"

"Friends? I hardly had a family Bill." He laughs, reminding me of all that shit he went through. We went through.

"Yeah, those people were pricks, judging you for who you are. I think you're beautiful~" I lean over and give him a long passionate kiss.
"We need to work Bill." He says sternly when we break apart.

"Don't pretend you don't like it Pinetree! You loovvve meeee." I flop onto his notebook and get in the most annoying place so that he can't do anything.

"Ugh, you're like a fricking cat!" He giggles, shoving me off.

Going with the joke, I start to purr and grow some irregularly sharp, thin teeth. He looks at my attempt and rolls his eyes. Before I know what's happening there's a flash of red flames. When the flames die, Pinetree has cat ears, whiskers, claws and even more realistic cat teeth.

"Pinetree you're..." I start to say, but can't find the right words.

"Adorable?"

"Sexy."

"Oh..."

Just then, my phone rings.

"Yellow?" I answer, not bothering to check the contact.

"Hi, Bill? It's Stan." A voice says on the other.

"Oh, hey Stan! What's up?"

This gets PineTree's attention, he changes back and listens closely.

"Stan?" He mumbles, likely more to himself.

"I wanted your and Dipper's help with something." Stan says, sounding a little nervous.

"What does he want?"

"He wants our help."

"With what?"

"I don't know, he hasn't said."

"Well ask him."

"I'm about to!"

Pinetree and I whisper back and forth until Stan coughs awkwardly on the other end.

"Sorry Fez, what did you need?" I ask casually, my boyfriend scooting closer so he can hear. I roll my eyes and put it on speaker phone for him, but hug him before he can move back away.

"Well... It's about Mabel." He seems hesitant, almost sad.

"What is it?!" Pinetree interrupts, clearly concerned. "Is she okay?!"

"Yeah, no, she's fine. But apparently there's some kids at school giving her some trouble and she won't let anyone help, not even Wendy." He explains.