1.

Jeongyeon

A loud voice from my dearest boss named Thomas echoed in my room. "Wake Up Yoo Jeongyeon!" I growled out of frustration and seat on my bed, still my eyes closed, adjusting from too much light. I'm fucking tired from my duty last night and I just took a nap I said to myself.

"Wake up!" She shouted right through my damn fucking ears!

"Can you shut the fuck up Jihyo?!" I hissed and throw the pillows to her face but she catch it right away and laugh like an idiot.

"Peace" she said and show a big smile on her face. Creepy!

"Ughhh! Not now Park Jihyo! I haven't taken a rest!" I know that smile! That fucking idiotic smile of her!

"Woah! I haven't say anything." Trying to defense herself and took a seat on my bed.

"Then, what are you doing here? I don't remember that I have a duty today. It's my fucking rest day!" I yelled at her. She just laugh. If she's not my boss, I already smack her face.

"You will no longer take a duty on that bar. I found a new decent job for you." My eyes widened and hold her shoulders.

"Really? I will no longer stay up and watch over that goddamn night bar?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes!" I shouted and punch the air.

"Then what is my new job?" I asked.

"A bodyguard of a famous actress." I frown? A bodyguard for a famous actress?

"And who is that actress?" I asked.

"IM NAYEON" She answered. Emphasizing the name.

"That brat, bad ass, bad attitude actress? No way!" I hissed. Knowing that no one can stand a single bodyguard on her, I don't think I can do it!

"Hear me out first" She said and I just glared. "500 USD a week. New house and a New car, but you will receive the house and the car if you lasted for 3 months with her." That's a good deal but still a NO.

"Done?" I said not minding the big offer.

"Yah! It's a good deal! In fact you can also take advantage since you can see the love of your life!" She hissed that made me smile. "Creepy" she said and in instant I hit her with the pillow I'm holding. "Sadist" This time I gave her a death glare and she stop.

I drown my self into a deep thinking. Should I accept that offer? I guess so.

"When I will start?" I asked. She's right. It's a good deal and besides I can see the girl who made me fall in love.

"Actually.." she gave a sheepishly smile.

"Fucking Park Jihyo! I told you not today!" I yelled.

"W-wait! There agency called me just now! They need you right away because Nayeon has fanmeeting today." So?

"Wait? Why she needs a body guard when she already have tons!" I asked in confusion and stood up.

"You will not stay beside her but you will be a hidden bodyguard. According to their agency, Nayeon has been receiving a death note from someone. As you remember, Nayeon been involved to a vehicular accident. She was the target that time. And, last night she receive a note that she will die today." She must be scared to death right now.

"Why they don't report it to authority?" The authority can help them.

"Nayeon requested it. She doesn't want to draw attention about the threat."

"She loves attention. She's a celebrity." I said and prepare the things I will wear today. A turtle neck sweat shirt and a ripped black jeans. Sneakers for a complete outfit.

"She is. By the way, She can't find out that your a girl. Get it?" I look at Jihyo in confusion. "She doesn't want a woman as a bodyguard." She explained.

"Alright. I'm going to change first. Gonna get the details on your desk so ready everything. Also, a money for my breakfast!" I said and she nodded before leaving my room. I went to my bathroom and splash myself to the cold water coming from the shower.

I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, 23 years old. I'm a jujitsu, taekwondo, karate black belter, I'm expert for all kinds of martial arts. I also know how to use self defense tools like gun and knife. I'm an amateur MMA fighter. I used to work as bodyguard for an elite bars where celebrities, officials and class family drank theirself to death, cause a fight and made the night in chaos but I guess everything change today. I have one goal in my life and that is to become successful person to fit myself to my love of my life. Who she is? You will found out soon. She has the same agency where Nayeon is working. She's an idol, a model, an aspiring actress. So, I need to become successful that she will be proud of.

Park Jihyo is my bestfriend, my boss, my mother, my father, my sister, my brother, everything. She was there since I was 16. She and her family helped me a lot to achieve everything I have today. I'm so grateful to them. She's 23 years old as well graduated in business management, currently taking her masteral and she's managing their security agency which is the leading security agency in Korea.

I have a sister that I'm helping so she can achieve her dream. Son Chaeyoung, 18 years old and currently an Idol in Nayeon's agency. My sister used our mother's first name while I use my father's name. Chaeyoung is the rapper of Twice, a girl group, consist of 3 members. Zhou Tzuyu, Kim Dahyun and Son Chaeyoung. They are actually the trend and successful girl group right now.

I'm finally done and went out to wear my clothes and hide myself as a boy. Glad I have this beautiful, handsome face from my dad. I can easily disguise myself since I have short hair. Quite as easy like that.

After fixing myself, I grab my keys, wallet, and my phone.
I saw a text message coming from my love.

From: Puppy😘

I know you're sleeping right now but Good Morning! I miss you already! Love you! 😘 See you soon my dragon!

I smiled after reading her text message. What will be her reaction if she saw me later? Finally, we can see each other often.

I went down, whistling.

"Kyungkwan! Have some breakfast or coffee first!" Aigo, my second dad is very sweet but I really hate him for calling me that name. Park Junsu, jihyo's dad. He became my second father. They only have child and it's Jihyo. Dad wants to have a son but apparently they don't have it so, I became his son.

I headed to the kitchen a dribk the coffee he prepared. "Still the same. Thanks dad!" I said.

"You haven sleep at all and you have a another work already. I told Jihyo not to bother you" he said and mess with my hair.

"Your daughter is a big bully" He chuckled. I roam my eyes. "Where is mom?" I asked.

"She's at the market." Oh.

"Dad tell her i love her. I'm going now. I have a work to catch up" I said and he nodded.

"Okay big guy. Do well on your work and take care."

"Thanks dad!" I said and bring my coffee with me to Jihyo's private room.

"You only have 30 minutes left before the event starts. Luckily It's nearby. Lotte World. " She said and handed me a folder. "Everything you needed is there. Info about Nayeon, cash, contract and the contact number of the person you will find later." I read it.

"Thanks!" I said, I sip my coffee for the last time and wave a good bye.

"Yah! Jeongyeon don't forget that you are a boy!" She yelled. Geez! She really has a big loud voice!

I went to my car and drive away.

I'm still sleepy but I need to do this.

______________________________
A/N

First Chapter Updated.
Hope you guys like it..
Vote and comment 😃