8.

Jeongyeon/Kyungkwan

I arrived at our house and saw the lights are already open. I think Tzuyu arrived already. I park my car near the gate and get out of it. This house was one of my investment and gift for Tzuyu. I worked so hard to have this, so we can have our own house. We usually visit this house every sunday. I open the door and saw Tzuyu watching tv in the sofa. I walk silently to her and covered her beautiful eyes.

"Jeongyeon" she said. I chuckled and peck on her lips.

"I'm sorry. I'm late" I said and seated next to her. She laugh and hug me on my side.

"Did you eat already?" She ask and look up to me. I smiled.

"Not yet. I want to eat with you" I answered that made her smile widely. "Let's get up. I want to cook for you, again." I said and she nodded. I handed my hand and she took it right away. She's wearing my loose shirts again. Aigoo. This girl is really a tease. We went to the kitchen. I let her sit on the sink. I opened the refrigerator and grab some ingredients. There is nothing to worry here. We have all the things we needed. We stock foods for us.
"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"You." She teased and I just chuckled.

"Alright." I answered and focused on what I'm doing. I grab a knife and started chopping each ingredients. I'm planning to have kimbap for her since she really loves it.

"You know what? Let's just order some food then let's watch movies and cuddle together. I don't want to waste time again. I'll be busy with my schedules again starting tomorrow. " She explained and hug me from behind. I sighed. She's right.

"Alright. I'll clean this first and you order food for us. I'll follow you" I said and she nodded.

Tzuyu is really busy during their comebacks. She can't even sleep properly or even eat properly. It's really not good for a girl like her but I can't do anything. It's her job. We can't date outside since paparazzi might see her. We can't spend time together in public. That's what makes us long for each other.

After cleaning and putting back everything, I went to Tzuyu and saw her engross watching the movie. I sat next to her and let her use my shoulder to rest.
"Are you tired, Tzuyu?" I asked and play with her beautiful and silky hair.

"I am but when I'm with you, I'm fully charge again." She said that made me smile like an idiot.

"What did you order?"

"Our favorite foods" she look at me and wink. I chuckled. What a tease.

My phone rang, I check it and it's Nayeon. I ignore her call.

"Why don't you answer that?" She eyed me.

"It's nothing and besides Sunday is my time for you and no one can disturb us" I said and hug her on her side. I decided to rest my head on her lap. She looks down.

"You have to answer the call. Maybe it's urgent." She said and I sighed.

"Alright" I grab my phone and answered right away.

/Where are you!/ I flinch. My ears!

"What do you need now?" I asked in annoyance.

/We will go to the nearest club. Make sure to come!/ I rolled my eyes. She can't boss around.

"I can't and besides it's my day-off." I answered back.

/Come to the address that i will send to you or be ready to get fired!/ I sighed and ended the call.

"Let me guess, she needs her bodyguard?" Tzuyu asked. Her voice sounded bad. She's mad.

"Tzuyu"

"It's alright. It's your job. We can still have out moment next time." She said and smiled but I know it's fake. I sighed. I kiss her lips,

"I'll make it up to you." I said and she nodded. I stood up and read the message that Nayeon sent. I shook my head. This girl is really lunatic.

"Jeongyeon, Jihyo eonni and her friend will come here. Also Chaeyoung and Dahyun. Is it okay?"

"It's alright. Enjoy your night with them." I said and peck on her lips again before leaving the house. I went to my car and drove away.

_______

Nayeon

Jennie and I decided to have some night fun. Since we will be out of my house, I called Kyungkwan to escort us. Just a precaution. He, ofcourse refused to my request since it's his day-off but I managed to make him follow my order.

"We are here" I said and we both got off the car and handed the key to the man standing in front of me.

"Where are we Nayeon?" She ask and look around.

"An elite bar" I smirk and guided her inside the bar.

There are a lot of celebrities you can meet here. It's something a fan wants to enter.

"Nayeon!" Someone kissed me on my cheeks.

"Hi jisoo." I said and kiss her on her cheeks.

"Who is this?" She eyed Jennie, who is busy observing the place.

I hold her waist that caught her attention.

"This is jennie. Jennie this is jisoo. My favorite mate" I said and they gave a meaningful look to each other. Well, that escalated fast.

"Why don't we sit and have some fun?" I asked and Jisoo lead us the way. We stop in a VIP room and we saw Lisa. It's Jisoo's Girlfriend.

"Hi lisa" i wink and sat on the couch.

"Hi bitch." She chuckled. "And who is with you?"

"This is jennie" I said and took the glass of margarita.

"Your girlfriend?" I laughed. I saw Jennie blush.

"No, but soon" I said that made them laugh. Jennie hide herself on her palm. Well, that's cute.

I took another shot of margarita and rested my head on the headboard.

"Why don't we play? Let's have some fun. " Jisoo suggested and I smirk. I glance at Jennie who is looking at me.

"Deal." I said and kiss Jennie on her lips.

"Fucking Im Nayeon!" Someone yelled and I saw Kyungkwan looking in disgust on me. I push Jennie out of control.

_________________________________
A/N

Enjoy! #HappyChaeyoungDay