18.

RATED 18+

Jeongyeon

"Nayeon, are you alright?" I asked. She's been not on her usual mood after that scene in the company. She's been watching the tv, but I'm pretty much sure her attention is not on the tv. She's thinking something. We are currently in the living room. Me, sitting next to her while eating apples.  She didn't answer. I sighed. I put my apple on the table and touch Nayeon's face. Making it face to me. "Tell me what's on your mind." I said. She's looking directly to my eyes. She's being tough but I know she's vulnerable inside. She look at me with those hurt and in pain eyes. She must be having hard time. I sighed. I let go of her face. I think she needs to be alone. "Call me when you need m.." My eyes widened as she suddenly grip on my wrist and her lips touches mine. It's so fast that I couldn't react. Her lips is so soft. The strawberry flavor lingers on my mouth. Her movements is so fast that I couldn't contain myself but to finally give in. I responded. It's full of lust and longing. I suddenly feel her hands roaming around my body. Touching my sensitive parts. Giving me that different kind of feelings. It's new to me. Very new that I want some more.

I let a small moan skip out of my mouth. She nibbles my neck as she touches my front pace. Fuck, this kind of sensation is very new to me. It's very different. My body arc as she touches my most sensitive part, below. Rubbing it slowly.

She stop and look at me on the eyes.
"Let's go to my room." She said and stood up. I followed her while she's holding my hands. I'm like a slave like now. Waiting for her owner to give her another order. We end up on her room and with a split of second, her lips already brushed to mine. It's so rough and too hard but I didn't let her win the pace. I returned the favor and push her to her bed.

"It's my turn first. "

_________

No one

Jeongyeon push Nayeon to her bed. Giving the most sudden attack to Nayeon that she cou react at all. Jeongyeon  put herself above Nayeon.
"It's my turn first." Without any hesitation. She started kissing Nayeon and the latter one smirked. This is what she really wants. Jeongyeon above her. She wants the dominant Jeongyeon and herself being submissive.

Nayeon let a small moan. Jeongyeon slowly took of Nayeon's shirt and her bra. Tossing it around the room. Jeongyeon nibbles the right one as her hand slowly finding the moat sensitive part of a woman. Slowly, taking of Nayeon's short and under garments.  She did it perfectly and started playing it. Nayeon moan very loud.

"J-jeongyeon, I want you inside me." She didn't hesitate and let her finger slide inside of Nayeon's core. It's so wet. She put her face in between of Nayeon's leg. Without any prior notice, she suck Nayeon's core while her finger pulling in and out.

Nayeon's hands grip to Jeongyeon's hair. Shouting for more. Begging for something more. "F-faster please." She begged and because of that, Jeongyeon did the favor. Making Nayeon's scream and finally cum.

Jeongyeon lay down next to Nayeon and smiled.

"You taste so sweet." She said that made Nayeon blush.

"Well, it's my turn to return the favor. Be ready." Nayeon smirked.

(And the rest, you guys imagined it. I'm out of words. This is not my forte. - A)

________

Nayeon

I woke up, seeing a Jeongyeon girl beside me, naked. We are both naked. I remember everything that happened last night. It's very different and very new. It's something that I think I'm addicted to. She moves lightly and look into my eyes. "Rise and shine sleepy head." I said and she smiled.

"Good Morning" She peck on my lips and stood up. Not even bothering to cover herself. Letting me watch her pick her clothes.

"I'll cook something for us. Go and take a bath first." I said and she nodded. Leaving me behind. Actually, it's my excuse. I don't want her to see me move and walk around like I have something on my knees. Actually, I feel my core, so soar. It's my very first time and I don't want her to know. She knows me as flirt and so on but She doesn't know she's my first. She's someone, I love. She's someone I fall in love with and gave her my body and soul. She's that person. But I'm afraid, afraid that she doesn't feel the same way. I slow got up and slowly gather my clothes and wear it. Slowly walking out of the door and went to the kitchen.

"Fuck! It's really hurts." I murmured. I walk to the coffee maker. Coffee is best in the morning. Toasting bread is easy to do so I decided to have some. I cook bacon and egg to much the breakfast meal.

Jeongyeon suddenly came out but she's not in the mood already. What happened to her.

"You okay?" I asked and sat down next to her. Giving her the food and her coffee.

"Actually, I have something to tell you."

"No! Don't tell me yet. I want you to think of it first." I panicked amd suddenly said that big damn excuse. I'm actually afraid. Afraid that she will say she regrets doing it with me and worst that she doesn't love me. I don't know what I should feel. She sighed.

"Okay. I won't say anything about last night but, I'll be gone for three days. I'll be going to Japan tomorrow to do something important and I want you to stay here in the house and let's talk when I come back." I smiled. It's way much better than hearing the things I'm really afraid of. I don't want to hear any negative things right now.

"Alright. Be careful." I said and she flash a smile, a weak smile.

I hope it's not what I actually think.
I love Jeongyeon, that day when I found out that she's a girl, I suddenly feel this weird feeling inside of me. I tried to avoid it but it's too late to run. I want her to be mine. Yesterday, when the company offered her something and she turn it down, I'm actually hurt. I feel like she doesn't like me. That's why, I did the most stupid thing last night. Kissing her and do it. It's because I love her. I'm willing to give my all to her. I jusf wish she feel the same way too.

______________________________
A/N

Thank you for waiting my updates everyday. I'm so happy that you like my stories guys. This is really something that I'm really grateful of. Thanks for the votes and comments. Also, Happy 30k reads for Cold Eyes amd 15k reads for Coaster Life. I wouldn't achieve those things without you. Thank you! 진짜 너무 너무 고맙습니다 여러분!