12.

Jeongyeon

After 12 hours of traveling, We finally arrived on our location, Switzerland. Nayeon remained silent, listening to something for the whole trip. She's still scared and worried about the gift yesterday. I sighed. I hold her wrist and walk her with me alighting from the plain. The cold breeze is really good. Nice weather. We walk to the departure area and handed our visa and passport.

After the check-in we walk to the luggage area and claim our stuffs.

"Nayeon, do we already have our itinerary?" I asked and she handed me a paper with a name and contact number.

"Call that person. Tell him we arrived already" I grabe my phone and dialed the number while we are standing in the waiting area.

He answered right away.
I hang up after talking with him.

"He will be here in a minute." I said and she just nodded. A black Mercedes Benz stop right in front of us. A man in black suit went out of the car.

"Good day Ms. Im" He bowed down and grab our luggage. Who ever is this man, I think the company, provided this for her safety. Well, It's convenient but bothersome at the same time. 

After an hour of travelling, we finally arrived on our last destination. Park Hotel Vitznau. Seems so luxury and really a royal hotel. 

"Ma'am here is they key for your room." I looked blankly at him. What the hell did he address to me? Ma'am? I look at Nayeon and she's trying to hide her laugh. I glared t her and she look away. I grab the key and stared at him. 

"I'm a dude" I passed by him and walk to the elevator. Nayeon is already standing beside me. 

"Ma'm here is your key for your room." She tried to imitate that dude. 

"Nice Joke Im Nayeon. I'm laughing" I fake laugh and rolled my eyes. 

"If I really don't know that your a man I'll probably think you're a girl dress as a man. You move and act like a girl. Much way feminine done me. And I'll probably, just probably date you. " She winked at me. I gawked. Such  player. She enter the elevator while giggling like a kid. Well, It's good that she's talking and making fun again. I'm worried that she will not overcome that incident. 

The elevator stopped. We are finally on the last floor. The penthouse of the hotel .I stopped for a second. 

"Are we sharing the same hotel room?" I asked just in case I'm thinking wrongly. 

"What do you think?" She wink at me. Fucking situation. I'll be spending the whole 2 weeks with her in a same hotel room! 

"But wait? Is there other room that I can use?" I asked again

"No and besides It's alright if you will sleep with me" I gawk and shook my head. Holy fucking Im Nayeon! I followed her, carrying her bag since our luggage already arrived ahead of us.

"I'm a man for christ sake Nayeon! What if there is a paparazzi following you? What if they took pictures of us sleeping on the same bed. Are you insane?" I suddenly burst out of frustration.

She suddenly burst out laughing. "Chill, I won't let you sleep with me on the same bed. You will sleep on the couch" She said while chuckling. This bitch really love playing with me.

"Good, coz I honestly don't want to sleep with you" I monotonous retorted and started bringing her luggage on the room.

"Do you hate me that much?" I look at her in disbelief and continue my thing. "Tell me you don't like me?" That voice, she's using her sad and playful voice. Nah, not gonna fall for that.

I turn around and almost k...kissed her. She's standing in front of me and pouting like a kid. Her eyes widened and push me so strong that my back feel the edge of the bed. FUCK!

I screamed of too much pain and settled myself on the ground still touching my back, rubbing it slowly. "For christ sake Nayeon! Why did you do that!" I yelled and growled. Fuck, it's really painful.
She finally realized what she did and sat down, looking at me, worriedly.

"Are you a-alright? I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" She said and check my back. "Shit! It looks so bad" She said and went out of the room. I think I know what happened already. Holy fucking shit!

She went back with a pack of ice on a towel. "Lay on her stomach. I'll do first aid." She said and help me to stand up. I followed her, since I don't have strength to fight with her right now. I lay on my stomach and she slowly raise my shirt.

"It looks so bad" She said and started rubbing my back with the towel. I feel so relieved, I closed my eyes and let her do what she wants to do.

"Still hurting?" She asked and I shook my head. It feels good.

But something is strange. Something is wrong. What is it? I opened my eyes and realized what in position I am right now. I sat not minding my back and put my shirt down. Fuck! I'm a man, on her knowledge! I winch, when I suddenly feel the pain from my back.

"Hey, what are you doing. It wipl get worst. Let me take care of it" She said and tried to let me lay again but I refused and stood up.

"I can do it. I'll do it" I said and started walking out of the room. But my body frozed of what she said,

"Don't worry, I already know your secret" I look at her and she's staring at me.

"W-what do you mean?" I'll get fired if she founds out!

"That you're a girl." My body started to nibble. My knees are shaking. Fucking Yoo jeongyeon! Why so careless!!

"H-how and when did you found out?" I questioned and grab the door knob, trying to have some support.

"The time when we wwent for jogging and have some sparring on the gym. You wore a fitted shirt amd your front showed." She explained and I literally curse myself inside. I'm so fucking careless.

"Does it mean, I'm fired?"

"No, that's why I didn't tell you that I already know" She said and went to the bathroom. I'm doomed. Jihyo will definitely kill me if she find out.

________________________________
A/N

I'm really busy due to Signal comeback and Tzuyu's upcoming birthday. Hope you guys understand and wait for my updates. Don't forget to vote and comment.