4.

Jeongyeon/Kyungkwan

"Kyungkwan can you double your pace?" She yelled.

"Coming" I shouted. It's already 11am in the morning and Finally, after three days of being stuck on her house she finally decided to go out and visit her company. She's been lock on her room. Her managers keeps calling, asking me to persuade Nayeon to go there. It's like a hella days for me.

I grab my phone, wallet and they key of Nayeon's car. I went out of my room and saw an irritated bunny in front of me.

"What took you so long?" She asked and snatch the keys to me.

"Give me that key." I said and tried to get it from her but she's too fast and run ourside. I shook my head. She's a brat.

I went outside and saw her on the driver's seat. I open the door.

"Go to the other side. I'll drive" i said. Pushing her lightly.

"I want to drive" she pouted. I gave her a stern look.

"Not a chance" I said and carry her. She whimpered. Trying to free herself but she failed. I put her on the backseat. "Wear your seat belt" I said and went back to rhe driver's seat. Fixing the seat belt and started the engine.

"I want to drive" She murmured.

"Then get your license and I'll let you drive." I said and focused on the road. I heard her shouted, yes.

A smiled form on my lips. She's brat and childish.

The whole 3 days, I just look at the monitor of her house. Thinking about her security but gladly that nothing happened in that three days. She always lock herself and sometimes go out of her room and grab some food on the kitchen. I always cook for her. She's too lazy to do that. I always check on her in the monitor. It's a body heat monitor only. Enough to see where is she. She finally asked me to escort her to her company building. It's a good thing for me. I just hope she's also there so I can see her.

We finally arrived. I park the car next to the building. She's about to open her door but I stop her. "Let me check first" I said and she nodded.

When I finally secured everything, i opened the door and guided her inside there building. She's just following me around.

"Did you already came here?" She asked. I stunned. Oh shit!

"N-not yet. Just following my instinct." I said and she believe my lies. Too close. She lead the way and i just followed her. Actually, I've been here a couple of times because of my sister, Chaeyoung. When she signed the contract, during her pre-showcase and when she finally debuted. I know every room of this building.

Nayeon stop and look at me "You can stay here in the canteen and grab some food. It's free for the company employees. I have something to do." She said and I just nodded.

She left and I smiled. Instead of seating and have something to eat, I went directly to the 3rd floor. Artist who already debuted often stay there. It's there lounge. I stop when I saw Taecyeon and Chansung. I hide myself on the open room, It's rhe recording room. Glad that there is no one practicing here yet. That was too close I said to myself.

They can't see me or else they'll definitely freak out. I peek on the door and there is no one. I walk slowly and finally I saw the person I'm looking. I hide myself on the tall base. When she's a meter inch from me. I grab her wrist and drag her to the room I hide awhile ago. I pinned her on the wall of the door. Locking it, making sure that no one will find out that we are inside.

"What the....." I covered her mouth and revealed myself. She calmed down after seeing me. I free her mouth. "Jeongyeon" she exclaimed and hug me rigth away. I hug her back.

"Did you Miss me my puppy?" I asked and she pulled out, giving me a warm smile. I miss those precious smile.

"Of course! Do you know how much I want to visit you in our house? I just can't right now since we just had our comeback." She explained and flash a cute pout. I giggled and pinch her cheeks.

"I miss you too. Don't worry, we often see each other this days." I said and smiled. I stroke my hands on her beautiful hair. This tall girl is my girlfriend.

"Really? Wait, what are you doing here? How did you manage to come here?" She asked and took the seat on the room. Looking at me, I decided to seat next to her.

"I'm working here, I mean for someone" I said and her eyes widened.

"Really? Who are you working for?" She asked excitedly.

I nodded. "Im Nayeon" i answered.

" Nayeon? " She stood up and had this disappointed look on her face. " Wait? Don't tell me that you are the bodyguard of her who got hit by the bullet?" She asked in concerned and search through my body.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm alright" I said making her calm. She look at me.

"Where is your wound?" She asked. Actually, she hit it a couple of times already and I'm trying not to flinch. I don't want to see her worrying about me. "Yoo Jeongyeon?" I gave up. She won't stop asking me.

"Fine" I said and showed my arm to her and it's still bleeding.

"Oh shit. Yah! Is this alright? Where going to hospital right now." She said while checking my wound. I hug her.

"We can't go to hospital babe. Remember, you are an idol. You are Zhou Tzuyu and you can't reveal yourself to anyone just like that. I don't want to risk your career. I'll be alright. Don't worry." I said and I heard her sighed.

"How I wish I'm a normal person so I can take care of you. Does Chaeyoung knows about this?" She asked. Chaeyoung is the reason why i found this loving, caring, kind and beautiful girlfriend of mine.

"Don't tell her." I said and she pouted. I know how much she hates lying. She can't lie to anyone. She's too obvious when she do that.

I kiss her lips. "Don't pout babe" I said. She smiled.

"When is your free day? I want to see you badly and have a good time with you" she asked.

"Sunday babe" I answered and she smiled widely.

"Good! Don't be late okay?"

"You mean you will be late?" I joke and she pouted. I peck her lips.

"Kiss maniac." She said. We are both interrupted when someone knock on the door.

"Anyone inside?" Oh shit! We both look at each other. She panicked.

"Hey calm down. I handle this. " I said and slowly opened the door. Covering my face. I pushed the man in front of me and ran away.

"Stalker!" I heard Tzuyu shouted. I laughed after hearing that. I went to the canteen, panting.

I took the seat in front of me and grab my phone.

To: puppy😘
What the hell? Stalker? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

From: puppy😘
A beautiful and lovely stalker ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

She replied. I smiled widely. I'm about to reply when someone called me. Nayeon's manager on the caller. I answered it right away.

Where is nayeon?

"She already went upstairs awhile ago. It's been 20 minutes" I said after checking the time.

She fooled you. Find her right away and bring her to the company.

He hang up. What the hell? She fooled me? I check my track locator. I manage to put her a tracker. I know that this thing will happened.

Im Nayeon! You're trying my patience to you! I found her.

I'll definitely drag you later!
I storm out.

_______________________________
A/N

I'll update all my pending stories and also request today and tomorrow. Wait for it.