13.

Jeongyeon

It's so fucking annoying. I thought she went her in Switzerland to have some break and just rest but I guess I'm wrong. We've been here in the mall for almost 3 hours already. She's been buying a lot of things, While me, following her wherever she goes while carrying all the things she bought. I'm like her chaperone and not a bodyguard for christ sake. Did I really agreee to this?

"Yah! Jeongyeon faster" She shouted while motioning me to follow her steps. I rolled my eyes. I will leave all this shits if she won't stop, right here, right now. She's already carrying three big luggage's. Don't fucking tell me she will be back to korea with 10 luggage with her.

"Yah, Nayeon, stop now. Why don't you have some rest. Also, I'm hungry." I whined at stamp my feet as I look at her walking like a model on her own runway. Tssss. Conceited.

"I have to buy things. New clothes and stuffs so just follow me." This time, I didn't move. It been what? 10 times she told me about that and it's so fucking annoying. Besides I'm also tired. I'm not her robot. I'm here bodyguard.

"You will stop or I will leave all this shits here!" I shouted. She look back to me. Some of the bypassers is also looking at me, while smiling. I guess they understand.

"Fucking Jeongyeon! It worths a lot. And don't you dare threaten me or I'll fire you right here right now." She hissed and she put her hands on her waist. I smirked. I out down all the things and she looked so surprised.

"Okay, I quit." I said and turn back at her. She think I'll let her win again? Nah, she can't use that same lame threats to me.

"Yah! Yoo jeongyeon!" She shouted and run towards me as she stop me from walking away. I smiled. I won.
"Okay, let's stop now and let's have something to eat." She finally give in. I look back and saw her sad face. Notes about Im Nayeon, she always do 5hours of shopping buying random things. It's not like she will use it. Shopping is her way to relieve her stress.

"Before, i agred with you. Promise me that you will follow my orders this time?" I'm trying her if she will do my bait.

"Eh? Isn't I'm the boss here?" She seems so  confused. I smirk.

"You can still boss around. But everything about this trip will be decided by me and you can't say no" I said and look at her expression as she tried to think of her answer.

"Okay, If that's what you want" I ceoebrate inside. I won over here.

I walk towards her things ans she followed me.

"Where are we going?" She asked while walking beside me.

"To have something to eat." I said and smiled like an idiot. It's really feel so good, knowing that she lose over me, again.

We ended up in a swiss restaurant. Knowing her, she will definitely choose a high class restaurant just to eat.

She sit on the chair and I in front of her. The waiter arrived and I just wait for her to order. She choose steak for us. Well, I let her do that. Her taste when it comes to food is really good.

"So, where are we going next?" She asked in her unnatural  voice, means disappointed, mad, sad, crazy bitch voice.

"Going back to hotel and wait for the night. I'm going to bring you somewhere, a place you will eventually like." I explained and she nodded like a robot. Well, she doesn't like the idea being boss around.

The food arrived as expected, it's really Delicious. Her taste is really cool. Something that i really want to learn.

"What do you think about the food?" She asked while tasting her own food.

"It's delicious" I monotonely said. As i know her that much she will brag herself for being brilliant.

"I know. I'm good at choosing food" see? I was just saying this on my mind and now she's really bragging about it. I rolled my eyes and she chuckled. Well, she doesn't accept my bitchy side. So, useless.

"Let's just eat." I said and focused on my plate. I want to eat silently since it's really delicious.

"Do you want to know why I didn't tell you that I know you're a girl?" I almost choke. I grab the water and drink it all. For fucking sake, why she brought that thing right now, when she really ignore me last night asoing her why she didn't tell me. She chuckled. Tsss.

"Tell me"

"It's because I know, the management tell you to hide your identity." She said that made me confuse.

"I thought you don't want a lady bodyguard around you?" I questioned and she burst out laughing. That's horrible, everyone is looking at our side. I calm her down by glaring at her and gladly, she realized what she did and smiled shepishly.

"It's not true. I rather want to have a lady guard than to have a bodyguard. It's quite disturbing. But the management won't allow it, since i date them all." This time i literally spit the water inside my mouth. Nayeon who is in front of me is now glaring and about to kill me. Let me live.

"YOO JEONGYEON!" She shouted and the people inside the restaurant is looking at us, some of them is laughing. Fuck sake! I finished my food and grab all the things I need to bring and run outside of the restaurant. Leaving a girl named Im nayeon in madness and despair in front of the people.

I run to the taxi area and grab one. Without thinking, I gave the address of the hotel and he drove off right away. I saw Nayeon running towards my direction and shouting something but I can't hear what she's saying. She's definitely mad. But why does she look so pleased?

After 10 minutes, we finally arrived and saw the meter of the taxi. Wait? Where is my wallet? Of damn fucking Yoo jeongyeon! You don't have a wallet with you since Nayeon is oaying for all the expenses!!!

Fuck!!

"Ah, can you wait for a second? I forgot my wallet inside the hotel." I shyly said. The driver is in confusion but just nodded.

I run towards the hotel and went directly to the elevator, pressing the last floor.

I went to our room and grab my wallet with me, but before I can go out, Nayeon is already standing in front of me, laughing. The paper bags is already with her.

"Next time, don't run without your wallet. It's embarrassing. The driver said, you look like a thief." She chuckled and I facepalm myself. She definitely won on this again.

______________
A/N

Hi guys! Sorry for confusing you last night. I unpublish this chapter to edit and here it is now. Thank you for waiting. Thank you for the votes and comments. And also Happy, 1k votes for Coaster life and 26k reads for cold eyes.

Also, I'm planning to have a book of Cold Eyes after finishing my two stories, Hope you wait for it.